Baby

Jade sat by the toilet, hunched over it and holding my stomach. Dominic sat behind him and rubbed his back, holding a glass of ginger ale in his other hand. Jade sniffles and sighed. "Daddy I don't feel good." He whimpered, he had been like this for 2 days now.
"Hey kitten... I think you might be pregnant." He said, half of him excited while the other was quite scared. "Pregnant?" He sad with the same tone. "I'll ask Allie if she can being some tests. And here." He said being jade the ale. Jade drank it and sniffled, then rubbed his tummy.
A little baby could be in there. That scared him a bit but made him happy. He hugged dominic and the Dom rubbed his back and soothed him. Jade stood up and turned on the shower, getting in once it was warm. "Daddy.... Do.. You want kids?" He asked softly as dominic nodded. "I would absolutely love some. But I don't know if just yet." He said softly. "I think the same as you." He said as he rubbed his tummy.
×flashback×
"You're gonna be obsessed with yourself when you're pregnant aren't you? You always love little baby bumps case you always ask if you can feel them. Plus you squeal when you see little babies and kids. Oh c'mon don't blush kitten. I was teasing you"
He smiled fondly and Allie rang the door bell. Dominic went down and invited Allie inside. "Jades taking a shower." "Don't just say that! You asked for pregnancy tests!" She squealed. "Well, were not sure. He's been throwing up in the mornings and eating a lot these past two days." Dominic said as Allie squealed. "Sounds like someone's got a little bun in the oven!" "My child's not bread Allie." He teased. "You said child!" She squealed as jade came downstairs . "here baby, pee on this and then come back out and we'll wait for the result." He said softly as jade nodded. He did as told then walked back.
The 5 minutes were silent and when the timer rang jade and dominic hesitated a bit.
Jade slowly reached for it, his feelings still mixed. He closed his eyes shut then looked at it. One line. One line! One line....
He didn't know if he should be happy or cry. He had thought he really was pregnant. He sighed and showed dominic who went through a rollercoaster of emotions as well.
Dominic hugged jade who seemed to set his mood of crying. Allie patted jade "hey, Luna is in the car. How about the two of you talk for a bit to cheer you up?" She said as jade nodded and smiled slightly. Jade went off to the playroom and dominic turned to allie. She could tell he had something else on his mind.
"I... I think I want to ask Jade to marry me." He blurted out. Allies eyes widened. Marriage?