Love of my life

"Wait! Hold on. Marry?!" She asked. Allie and Luna had been together for 8 years, they haven't even talked about marriage.
These have been together for almost two months.
"Yeah... Marry." He murmured. "Well, I know you love him but don't you think its a bit early?" She asked as he nodded. "I do... But jade just has this smile that when I saw my dad the other day and I got home still mad, that when jade smiled and hugged me I felt happy in an instant. And he has this cute way of pronouncing spaghetti because he can't say it right and he's really cute all the time. The kind of cute that somehow gets you aroused and all bubbly at the same time. He's perfect, he's everything I ever wanted. He can even stand all my really bad puns and he's so innocent but I love that he can stand up for himself. I really love him with all my heart. And I hope to god he feels the same way." He says with a bright smile on his face.
Allie smiled widely, she felt the same about her own sub.
"I know how you feel. You have the love in 2 months that I have for Luna in 8 years man. But, I think you should give it time. Take him to go see some rings, 'randomly' of course, and make up some way to ask him." She says with a smile as he nodded.
"I love him so much." He murmurs
"I sometimes think I love him too much" jade whispered.
"He has this look that he gives if I dont listen to him and he means it to be all threatening but all I can see is love and care in his eyes. And he has dimples on his hips and one on his right cheek. Plus he has this scar on the back of his head that's sorta shaped like half a heart and he always sings to songs with really deep meanings and he showed me poems he writes and old ones the other day. He's really special to me... I want to marry him." He says with the biggest smile on his face. Luna giggled and smiled widely.
"You really love him don't you?" She asked as he nodded. "More than anything I've ever loved." He sighed happily.
Both the girls smiled at the boys. "Then you truly are in love. I think you'll be married in no time."