Old enough

Dominic put on his pants and buttoned up shirt, tucking in the shirt. He put on the suit jacket and then asked jade to tie the tie.
The sort of thing that a dad would teach their kid but he never really had one so he never learned how. Jade however learned, it gave him a sort of housewife vibe especially since he would take it off for dominic when he got home.
Dominic kissed jades cheek, made sure he had everything he needed for the day and then went to the car. He smiled as he turned on the radio, singing softy to a song that reminded him of jade. He drove to work, his smile slowly becoming a frown sure he did take this by his own choice. He wanted him and jade to have the best life, but it came at a price.
He sighed, turned off the radio and got himself into a business mind set.
Dominic was rather caring and gentle to jade and friends, at work he was short tempered and a bit cruel. He carried his suitcase in, saying hello to his assistant, the only person he was nice to at the office. He made it up to the 20th floor and to his own space. He sat down and began to type.
He was one of those business guys you would see on wall street. Yeah, the stereotypical one. His build and looks attracted girl, boys, and anyone in between. But unlike some of his coworkers his heart belonged to the one waiting for him at home.
He kept a picture of jade, just in case he needed son motivation for work. He sighed and finished one document, then replied to emails. He printed out some papers and typed one more document. "Sir, there's someone waiting for you." A soft voice spoke. "His name is Roland." She said as dominic sighed. No bell rang in his head. "Send him on in." He said as he looked at the door then at jades picture. He clenched his teeth at the smell of alcohol. Not just any kind but... Bacardi. He he'd that alcohol, his dad always drank it.
He had been having a bad day, one deal off, the others price lowered, and angry reports from companies they sponsored.
He looked up slowly and a fire practically flashed in his eyes. "Hey son, I need some m-" "get the fuck out right now!" He yelled as he stood up and hit his desk. "I said get your fucking ass out right now! And don't call me son!" He yelled as the man stood. "Listen, I know I wasn't the best fa-" "like hell you werent! You beat me and mom! I had two fucking broken ribs you asshole! Get out now!" He shook with rage, his fists closed shut. Roland stepped up, dominic growled and knocked him straight in the face, causing the man to fall down. Dominic picked him up and threw him out of the office. "You're fucking lucky I didn't fucking kill you!" He screamed as he shut his door.
He slumped into his seat and hit his desk. He sobbed softly, he looked at jades picture and sighed.
"You're fucking old enough to get off drugs and make your own money." He mumbled as he looked at thee security taking the man out the building.