Starter

(EDITED)
Hello!!

Well, its my first ever story on wattpad and I'm so excited that I am literally jumping on my seat.

Though, before going to the chapters, I would like to clear some things...

1. This story contains werewolf and vampire world (as mentioned in the description).

2. This story has used up a lot of glucose through my brain so NO COPYING.

3. Suggestions are most welcome but rude manner will not be entertained.

4. This story MAY contain scenes more than kissing but i won't go too further.

Welcome, to the world of, "My Wolfe".

==================================

"What are you doing here ALONE?" he hissed.

"I don't think it's you property that I can't be here" I replied, smugly "and besides, I don't think I need a babysitter"

"Don't you have manners, girl?" his eyes were raging with anger.

"Dude, I show manners only to those who have the common sense to show it back" I stared at him with attitude " and why do you care about me here alone?"

If he can, then so can I.

"Because you are my--------"

Unbeknownst to Rachel, her world was surrounded by werewolves.
While she was the free spirited human soul, ready to spread her wings and take off any moment, fate had otherwise planned; To let her come under the paws of the king of werewolves, not as his prey but as his mate. Contrasts of colours coming together and forming a forever bond is what Luna goddess had in mind but Rachel was never known to follow others' terms.
Nor was Ashton. Always getting what he desired could be definitely considered as an ego booster. Getting his way was not that difficult when he was the king of all werewolves.

But what happens when his mate, the one he is supposed to be with forever, questions his authority with her wit?
What happens when he is forced to stay away from her for a year?

Find out in, "My Wolfe".

========================================

Writer's words,
There are going to be a lot of grammatical mistakes in the former chapters but it gets bearable as you go on. I am going to get to editing soon.

Have a good time in whatever part of day you all are! And take care of yourself, beautiful souls, 'cause no one else will...
Bye bye
@loveyoureading
ANGEL DEMON