CH 50 MY-WOLFE

How you doin'?

Side note: Can we just take a moment and talk about that bacon and eggs though! I'm a vegetarian and that still mouth-waters me! I would eat it if I didn't have the memory of my first trial of omelet and then puking my guts out right after.

============

"Hey Sam!" I sang on the phone "what's up? Long time no news!"

"We spoke literally day before yesterday when you said you were going on a trip with that hunky boyfriend of yours that I have met only once, by the way, which is not acceptable." he said "and I wasn't expecting a call from you this soon."

"I... I finally did the hanky-panky!" I exclaimed.

I was so nervous and excited I had to tell it to someone. Ashton said he would heat up the bacon and eggs that he had prepared for me because he reasoned, and I quote, "my queen deserves the best". He did give me the option to tag along but I was lazy. And tired.

"So, finally your V-card was swiped away." I heard after a small amount of pause.

"You knew about my virginity!?" I was surprised.

"Of course I knew! I'm your best friend for a reason, you idiot!" he said as I heard him pace around.

"Watchya doin'?" I asked, now curious.

"I am getting ready to go to our town." he explained.

"Oh, right! When are you going to meet Jas' parents?" I got all excited.

"I am meeting them day after tomorrow night for dinner, she doesn't know I'm going there and I'm lying to her about it. I feel terrible." he sighed.

"Aw, don't worry lover boy, she'll be thrilled once you propose her. And then you can tell her why you lied." I smiled for him "Let's get done with parents' permission first. You do know how to be, right? Remember what I've prepped you with!"

"All you prepped me with was 'Go for it, boy, and nail this! Just go and get married already so I can wear my new pair of Jimmy Choo heels soon!'." he complained.

"Priorities, Sammy, priorities!" I smiled "Remember that and go nail this! I did not spend my entire month's salary on on a pair for nothing!"

"I'm freaking out about it, Rach, divert my mind! Tell me how was your sex filled night?" he asked directly "and please refrain from calling it hanky-panky again, for my sake! You are not 13."

"It was great. Ashton was so caring and careful. I really love him, ya know. I am wondering why I didn't give in before" I beemed.

"It is alright to wait until you are ready." he simply responded "And I'm happy he keeps you happy and safe. But I am still upset that we never got time to bond. Me and him. I'm your best friend after all, we need to get along."

"Let's meet up. Say, next weekend?" I suggested

"You always make plans then give up because of work, I know what degree of workoholic you are so let's make plans a day before the meet?" he caught me

"Alright" I smiled, he knew me well "let's do that. Now, if you'll excuse me, my stomach is calling."

"Okay, build your energy, I'm sure hell want more of you soon." he teased

"Okay, no! I'm never speaking to you about this again! Bye! Oh, and, all the best with the parents!" I wished

"Bye, Rach! All the best to you too, use your energy well. The best way would be to d-" he continued to tease but I cut the call at that.