CH 38 WE-ARE-OVER

"No, one more spoon" I instructed Ashton
I was instructing Ashton on how to cook pasta. Ashton had refused to leave my home and we spent the whole evening watching animated movies. It was night and I found out Ashton didn't know how to cook anything so we thought it'll be good if he learns something. So, here we were, making a mess of my kitchen. I didn't mind though. Cooking is one of my favorite thing to do and sharing my knowledge makes me feel better.
After filling our stomach we washed the dishes.
"Let's go for a long drive" he suggested
"Okay" I agreed
We walked out to his car but I stopped him.
"Shot! I forgot my phone" I said timing around
"Wait! I'll get it for you" he said as he took the keys from my hand and walked away from me.
"Oh...Kay"I said to no one in particular
Suddenly a car stopped next to me and got out the person I try avoiding the most from a few days: Eric
"I... Rach...I have to tell you something" he said
Shit! Nooooooooooo!
"I love you, Rach! From the first day I saw you, I fell for your beautiful soul. I really love you and I know you love me! I want you to be my girlfriend!" He said as he suddenly came and smashed his lips on mine.

What the hell!

I tried getting away but he pulled me towards him.

i tried to push him by putting my hands on his shoulder and growled when i couldnt. he mistook that as a moun and kissed deeper.

''what the fuck is happening here?" Ashton's growling voice made him stop in shock "and is this what you wanted to do and didnt want me around today for that? you wanted to break up with him!"
I had never seen Ashton that angry before. His dark eyes were practically boring into mine and questioning me while his body was shaking with anger.

The ghost present there who witnessed everything and knew everything's POV
/
third person's POV

There was no guarantee when Ashton would explode into a huge wolf because of the anger.
His mate, his life, his everything was standing there kissing this guy he didn't know about.
Was she cheating on him? Did she mean she had to break up with him when she said, "I have some work, Ashton, and you can't be there while I break..."
She had left those letters hanging there and he could only make out that out of it.

''What the fuck is happening here?" His growling voice made that guy stop kissing Rachel "and is this what you wanted to do and didnt want me around today for that? you wanted to break up with him!"

Eric, irritated, turned to the intruder.
Irritated because this person had spoilt this very special moment of his and his love: Rachel Wilander's new beginning. He knew Rachel loved him and finally he gathered the courage and said it but this person spoilt it.
"Who the hell are you?" Eric questioned, his voice rough and cold.

"My boyfriend" the beautiful girl next to him spoke out muted
If he wouldn't have been just a few centimeters away from her he wouldn't have heard what she told. Which would have been a good thing seeing the words she had chosen to speak.

He wanted to kill himself right that moment! Of course she would have a boyfriend. She is smart, pretty and understanding. Many boys had a crush on her in high school but because of him no one's thoughts  reached his love: Rachel. He regretted coming here and telling her his feeling before knowing what is going on in her life. Before knowing her real feelings for him.

Rachel looked away from an angry Aston to Eric and whispered, "Please leave from here. We'll talk later, please"

Eric couldn't help but nod at her pleading. He didn't want to leave right now but he had to because he loved Rachel and couldn't deny her plead. He walked away, his eyes blur because of the tears gathered near the eye lashes but mostly his heart pained a lot. He felt like someone had put a knife through his heart and taken back then had asked him to breath. He felt empty, sad, dried up. He just wanted to turn back and take Rachel with him away from whoever he was that Rachel had claimed to be her boyfriend. But he couldn't. Because he knew what it was like to be away from the one you love. And he knew that Rachel loved him because of the look she gave that guy when he was that angry. Of course she loved him! After all he was her boyfriend. Not some boy who was just his friend. Not some boy who loved her for all these years how couldn't tell her how much he loved her. Not Eric. He wasn't Eric.

Rachel turned and looked at Ashton who was fuming with anger. It did look like she was kissing Eric but she had to convence Ashton she wasn't. That she was loyal to him from day one and she would never cheat on him because she loved him.
'What!' She thought to herself 'What did that come from!'
She kept that dilemma aside and tried speaking to Ashton to solve everything but Ashton bet her in speaking first.
"Is this how every girl is? Go behind their boyfriend's back kissing others? Is this what you don't want me to know and that is why you ask me not to read your thoughts? Is this your real colour?" He bombarded her with questions.

All of sudden she felt wave of hurt, sadness, betrayal hitting her hard.
"I-"
"It was my fault that I trusted you! You are nothing but a bitch who knows only to kiss other men even after being in a relationship. And don't even deny about it because I heard you moun! It was my fault that I trusted you, gave you space. You don't deserve it."
"I-"
"You" Ashton cut her again "are not-"
This time, Rachel cut him slapping his left cheek hard.

She was hurt, deeply. She thought there was trust in their relationship. That was the main thing she wanted and what he did, doubting her, ruined the love she had for him. It hurt her to open her mouth and speak but she finally gathered the courage and spoke.
"Listen, Ashton. I DID NOT kiss him. I did not moun or what so ever! He just flew to me and kissed me. In order to show my irritation of not being able to get out of his arms I growled but he and you both mistook it and he deepened the kiss. I was always faithful to you! But what did you do? Sleep with someone else when you knew you had a mate! You are a cheating bastard who doesn't deserve me!"

Realization drove over him. He understood that he was doubting the wrong girl. Then he was furious because some guy forced himself on his girl and he doubted her! He furiously looked at the way that guy had disappeared. He could surely trace down him and teach him a lesson of life.
As if sensing his next move Rachel spoke, "Don't you dare think of going behind Eric or even thinking of hurting him! I should be thankful to him to make me realise how you trust me. I had told you Ashton that I only wanted that mainly in my relationship: TRUST! And we don't have that in us. I don't think we can last for long if we be together anymore Ashton. I break up with you! And don't you dare think that I'll forgive you and let you back in my life because somebody who hurts you once is capable of hurting you again. Don't you dare come in my life again or show me you face! We are over. And I don't change my decision"

Saying that she walked away from his hurted soul.

====================
Hmmm...
I feel so sad...
Is this the end of their relationship?
I tried writing in 3rd person's POV. How was it?