CH 47 FROZEN-YOGURT

Hi! Wassup?
Soundtrack above: Telling the World (from the soundtrack to "RIO" the movie)

================
He put his forehead against mine as I tried hard to catch my breath. His words. His words touched me like none others. I didn't know if it was the mate pull or something else but it felt like I feel in love with him that instant, again.

I looked up into his eyes and whispered, "I love you"

"I love you" came his reply without any hesitation making me grin foolishly at him.

-----------

I hesitated for a bit to speak my mind on the topic before realising he was the one for me. He had always been. His Luna goddess had chosen me for him.

"Mark me" I commanded

All the silly fights and petty arguments were just my escape route from a serious commitment but he was the one for me and it was physically impossible for him to leave me, if not mentally. We were in it for life, why not embrace it.

He lifted me off the desk and sat down on the chair with me on him, strangling him, then took a deep breath. "My father is on his way to here", he whispered, as if he didn't want anyone to know, as if he was hesitant about it, as if he was ashamed of it.

"Oh, I need to go anyway.", I realised our position was a very bad one to catch his son and his son's girlfriend in, trying to lift myself off when Ashton's large hands cupped my face bringing me down for another kiss. I caught his wrist to steady myself as I reciprocated his feelings. They spoke of love, care and a tint of insecurity. I don't want to admit it to myself but I had grown to be more possessive of him recently. It isn't in my character to be but he was just so perfect that it scared me.

After a few seconds, we broke apart.

"I really need to go now or I'll be fired." I said as I got off and patted my hair and clothes down, not wanting to let anyone know what went behind those closed doors.

"Let them even dare thinking of firing you, I will fire them with my gun." he teased me but I knew he wasn't kidding till the part where he would fire them.

"Calm down, my wolfe, see ya later." I said as I pecked his lips one last time and proceeded to the door.

"You didn't tell me what you initially came for." he asked.

I thought of how asking if I should tell the my work friends about it would disturb his thoughts when he has to focus on whatever shananigans he has going on with his dad, shaking my head I said, "it can wait".

I entered my cabin area only to be stopped by a six foot tall, ripped body wrapped in suit. I looked up into those green eyes as he smiled at me.
"Hi, Rachel" James brushed his blond hair with his right hand while his other hand stayed in his pocket as if to look cool.

Taking a step back to gain my personal space, "Hey, Mr. Collins! How's it goin'?" I replied.
"You can call me James, Rachel, we're friends! Right?" he barked a laugh as if it were supposed to be funny. Not wanting to seem disrespectful towards my new boss, I joined in then excused myself as I proceeded to sit down in my chair.
"Rachel!" he exclaimed as he came towards me and leaned in, "Do you fancy going for drinks this weekend?"

Inwardly snorting and holding back on the comeback of 'ask your mum, only she'd be free for you. Or not, actually.', I chose to lie, "Um.. Oh, well, I am going out of city. Sorry. Maybe next time."
"All right" his voice turned somber then a sudden excitement hit his eyes, "Won't you congratulate me!? I'm your new boss!"
"Oh! Wow! Is that so? Congratulations!" I acted as though I hadn't just imaginary cried over that fact all morning, still am.