CH 44 CAUGHT-THE-CEO'S-EYE

See?
I said I'll update and I did!
* wondering to myself- this must be the first time I did something I said I would on time*
Hello! Here is an update, humans!
Hope you enjoy the chapter!

================================

"Rachel!" I heard Ashton's voice call me. I turned to the other side and slept again.
"Get up, Rachel!" Ashton called, again
"Go away, Ashton! Why are you waking me up so early! Let me sleep!" I mumbled
Few seconds of silence then his voice spoke again "but, sweetheart, you have to go to office"
I turned around and opened my eyes to stare into his beautiful blue... brown eyes!?
What?

His face looked like his but there was something wrong with his eyes didn't look like his. I started into his face for long then it started turning into Lucas's face. I focused more and found out it was Lucas himself. Then I remembered that after my meet with Ashton we went into our separate ways and Lucas drove us back to New York so there is no way Ashton could be here with me.
"Good morning, dreamy head!" Lucas laughed at me
"Now that you're awake get fresh and come out for breakfast! You are already late" Dylan's voice worked as cold water bucket on me
I am late, again!
"Okay" I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom.

I walked into the Parker industry, again, late. This has become such a common thing now. I reached my floor and walked to my table to see there was a message from Violet to come into her cabin.
After knocking twice and receiving a reply of come in I walked in.
"Rachel, late again. You know, you would have been fired for coming late if you were not the one to work the hardest in the team." She leaned in her chair
"I know" I nodded
"Anyway, that wasn't what I called you for. I called you because... well... today the devil is in his cabin and I really don't want anyone to mess up anything! Help me control the other members please. You just have to look after then not getting caught in any matter." She looked at me with her soft eyes
"Don't worry, I won't let anyone get into any mess." I smiled at her then wondered "wait, it's not like he is coming today for the first time so why are you so worked up today."
"Yeah, I know that but today he asked every department's data and the last time that happened many were fired and promoted because of their performance. You know I am planning on becoming the senior assistant manager and this is my only chance because you know how great our manager, Mr pervert is." She smiled sadly.

"Don't worry, I'll help you with it." I promised "I'll take care of the team's behavior"
"Thank you so much!" She exclaimed happily
"Okay, I'll go get to my work now. I am already late." Saying that I walked to my lonely desk.
It is such a helpful thing like it gives me a place to place my objects or my meal if I am having one whole working but as soon as my work us over I leave it and go! I am such a mean person! I left that thought and got to work.

It was forty five minutes past the sun's position of being on my head if believed according to many. That is what they say! At 12 noon the sun's position is directly on your head but did you know that it's not true? It changes its place over the year. Anyway, it was fifteen minutes past the time of my lunch break start and I got rid of that chair and table just now.
I walked with my bag in my hand to the elevator and pressed the lift button. The elevator coming from above floors came into stop but before I could get into my elevator a woman of around forty years stay in this world stopped me with her generous smile.

"Hello, do you know who Rachel Wilander is, sweetheart?" She asked with her sweet smile
"That would be me, ma'am" I smiled at her
"Oh thank god I met you here!" She exclaimed "Mr Parker wants to see you! Could you please be generous enough to come with me?"

Oh god! Mr CEO probably found out about my late coming every day and forgot to see the time of hours I work and called me to ask why or maybe I am imagining too much today. I mean from morning I am imagining things like Lucas's voice as Ashton's voice, Starbucks guy as Ashton and I have trouble forming proper meaningful sentencing today. Sentences! I mean, sentences. This is all because of Ashton! I am just so excited about meeting him that it's messing up with my brain. I focused back on this lady.