Writer's Words

This information is related to the last chapter so I request you read this part:

My friend questioned the marking process so I thought I would address that for those who have the same curiosity as her.

As I had explained earlier, the eagle in the picture above is imagined to be a wolf and the single wolf to be many wolves along with it

As I had explained earlier, the eagle in the picture above is imagined to be a wolf and the single wolf to be many wolves along with it. The idea being that she is not only mated to him but she has the responsibility of the other werewolves as well, she is their queen.

Now, my friend questioned how is it possible.

The idea came from my eighty-two year old grandmother. She has this permanent tattoo on her finger that she got when she was fifteen or sixteen. The unique part about it is that it isn't your normal salon tattoo.
According to the bits and pieces she remembers, the person who made it used all natural "ingredients" mixed liquid and a pin to bore the liquid inside her skin. It burned her blood, leaving the mark forever. The sensation of pain and burning stayed for an hour or so but then it was gone after that. That tattoo has stayed with her ever since.
Her tattoo's dark green colour triggered the marking to be dark green.

So, yes, a tattoo without the modern technology is possible.

Have a good time in whatever part of day you all are! And take care of yourself, beautiful souls, 'cause no one else will...
Bye bye
@loveyoureading
ANGEL DEMON