CH 49 FURBALL

Giving you people what you want! Enjoy!
Vote, comment, share blah blah!

[Kids, when I give a command of "(Now!)" in this chapter, skip to °° for the safety of your innocent eyes (laughing at myself for even thinking there could be innocent eyes on wattpad).]

=========================

I sat on the bed thinking over what could be bothering him the most as he paced from side to side in front of me. Of course, there was the fact that his crazy cousin who, might I add, has a crush on him, which is very weird, knows that the king has a lover but what could she do that is so dangerous?

Why is it bothering him so much?

She could tell people or other werewolves but what more could be done with that sort of information?

I looked up to see him still pacing around. I had almost expected him to turn into wolf, jump out of the window and go for a run to cool down but he had enough considerability to stay with me instead of running away. He was indeed powerful enough to control himself.

"Ashton..." I dragged on to get his attention

"Not a word, Rachel!" he barked

"But-" I began to oppose but was cut off by him

"Do you realise what you've done? Do you realise the consequences of your actions today?" he questioned as his blazing eyes turned darker for a second, scaring me in the process.

I flickered my gaze towards the clock for a second, swallowing the fear, I said "Well, technically, yesterday's actions as it is 12:02 right now. But, yes, I do. She is probably gonna tell every werewolf she finds that you have found your mate."

"That is not it. Why is it so hard for you to follow only the simple few rules that I put for your safety?" he was definitely frustrated. He muttering something below his nose that triggered the arrival of angry beast that I was so gracefully holding back, "she knows my weakness now!"

"Right! Because that is what I am! A weakness! Right?" I got up from my place "My safety? It's because I'm your weakness! Because if something were to happen to me then it would effect your life only because you are forced to have me as your mate!"

"I did not mean it that way! You.. !.. I didn't want to but I will have to tell you about my world's secrets to make you understand." he took a deep breath "she's going to tell the witches for sure."

"Witches!?" I asked, horrified, "as in those with weird black hat and long nails who mix potions in a boiling pot and curse people? They really exist?"

"Yes." he nodded as he gathered me in his arms and sat down on the bed. His voice turning softer and eyes calming down. As if me being his arms soothing his soul. "They have not been in the favour of werewolves since the beginning of time but my grandfather had amended with them. He had made sure that they were neutral, if not on our side, about werewolves. On the condition that we do not enter theirs or human's threat list. But now that Stacy knows about me having a human mate and she has connections with the witch, it will get difficult to make them understand that I love you and will never ever think of hurting you. The fact that I've never met them or had a good impression on them also adds to their hate for me. And to get me, they will hurt you."

"Don't they already know that werewolves never hurt their mates?" I enquired

"They do but their hate for me might rule out common sense because they don't know me that well." he answered then muttered to himself "I will have to talk to Ron and ask him to talk to them. He has contact with some witches that are nice enough to listen."