The Beginning

Lillie's POV

 I woke up and heard bullet screaming and kicking and turned around and saw a black trailer, he was throwing his usual temper tantrum when he was in a trailer, but it was different because he was in a black bullet proof trailer, all I remebered was having some strange people come up to me when I was out riding in the forest near the hydra base and then every thing went black. I wasn't scared because I was the only one in the back of the large van, I tried breaking the Windows but I found them bullet proof as well. I wasn't sure were they were taking me and bullet but I was nervous and excited for some odd reason but yet I showed no emotion. I sat back and waited to see were they were talking me and bullet, then I fell asleep.

Steve's POV
"Fury you shouldn't have knocked her out she is probably freaking out right now" I say thinking about the young teenage girl and her large black horse, I looked out of the window to see her in the van next to ours, she was totally calm but I knew what was going to happen when we arrived at Stark Tower. I looked back out the window to see that she had fallen asleep.

(Time Skip)

Lillie's POV
 I woke up and I saw a huge tower that had a sign that read Stark, now I knew that I was going to probably be safe I still didn't know were I was. The men got out of the van and opened up the side door and I cautiously stepped out and there were a few men trying to get my horse out of the trailer and they all got a swift kick from him and I started laughing as I walked up to the back of the trailer and untied bullet and walked my large black horse out of the trailer and my eyes started to glow with anger and frustration as the men were screaming and shouting that he was wild and he is a monster. I tried to calm myself and bullet down by walking him around until I saw a group of people in what looked like costumes from a Halloween book I had read once walk up to me and as I normally did when I was scared I jumped onto the back of my 16 hands high gelding and draped the lead over his neck and held on to his silky black mane.

Natasha's POV
I watched cautiously not know what her next move was as our team slowly walked over walked towards her and her horse I looked down to put my hand on my gun just in case and as I looked up she was sitting on the huge black horse.

Bruce's POV
Her eyes were glowing blue as she was riding the big black horse and cautiously watched us.

Lillie's POV
Bullet started breathing heavily as he pawed the ground. I heard a man in a red iron suit say "hello we are the Avengers and we have brought you here to regroup from hydra's plan to kill you", you may bring your horse to the fifth level, I hope he won't mind the elevator"

Clint's POV
Tony was telling the girl were to put her horse, before we went to the doors I tried talking to her to get more info about her "hey what's your name" she replied " my name is Lillie and My horse's name is bullet" I say "ok nice to meet you I'm Clint, the guy with the eye patch is director fury, the woman with the guns is Natasha, the guy in the red and gold iron suit is Tony, and the red, white, and blue suit is Steve". She replied with a slight smile and said "ok".

Lillie's POV
I rode Bullet up to the door and the group known as the Avenger circled me as to guards opened the doors to the tower and I rode Bullet into the elevator as they all took the stairs and Bruce stayed with me and he entered the elevator and bullet got ready to kick him and I used my powers to tell him to chill and he calmed down and the trip to the fifth level was quiet, the elevator door opened and the fifth level was huge and the barn area was inside along with a high balcony so Bullet could get some fresh air every once in a while I turned to see an empty tack room and the I spun around to see a bedroom and a kitchen and I quickly teleported my stuff onto the bed in the large room and walked Bullet in to his special room and I found all of them sitting on the couches near the kitchen and I saw Natasha smiling at me patting the chair and telling me to sit down I quietly and cautiously walked over to the chair and sat down.

Natasha's POV
"Why did hydra want you, what did they teach you, what did that do to the horse, and do you have any POWERS" she said.

Lillie's POV
Natasha started asking me all these different things and I spoke up and said "my parents sold me to hydra and when they came for me They killed my parents and took Bullet along with me and left my old mare to die".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Disclaimer
I only own Lillie and bullet and a few other characters to come further on I do not own the Avengers some of the plot is mine so don't copy my characters please, if I also put any pictures up they might be probably mine as well.

I actually own the horse in the book and his name is Harley and he is mustang but he is only 14.3 hands high.

Characters
Robert Downey Jr as Tony stark/ iron man
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/ black widow
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/ hulk
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/ Hawkeye
Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury/ Director Fury
----- As Lillie Rotan/ the shadow rider
Harley as Bullet
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-

Hey sorry it's so long I will try to make it shorter next chapter this is my first book and it is a fan fic of the Avengers see you next chapter
Anna R.