The Mission

(On the mission) Lillie's POV *(Langauge warning)*
Me and bullet were dressed in fancy clothes and I was walking these weird high heeled shoes and I was wearing a knee length skin tight midnight royal blue dress and bullet was wearing a nice black suit. *(you have been warned)*
No one's POV
People were dressed nicely and beautiful music was playing, then the music stopped and a man started talking and then Lillie and bullet walked towards a weird looking gold table that's when Loki showed up he was wearing a black suit and he was smiling, he took a guy and threw him against the gold table and started saying something about rulers and kingdoms basically shit like that and he did something to the man's eye and that's when people started screaming and running out of the building except for bullet and Lillie bullet was helping people out of the building and Lillie was helping people stay calm.

Lillie's POV
Loki had hurt a man and every one started screaming and running out of the building, I tried keeping every one calm and I looked over to see Loki smiling that's when I had a flash back to the park and then bam I started having another damn anxiety attack.

Bullet's POV
I was helping people exit the building and when every one was out I turned around to see Lillie on the ground having another anxiety attack, I rushed over to her and tried to calm her down and then she just passed out I turned to see Loki walking towards us with a weird grin on his face, I quickly picked up Lillie and ran out of the building and saw every one standing and panicking, Loki had appeared and Clint was standing off to the side as well as another man. Then Loki appeared in the front of every one I laid Lillie down on a bench near some people. Loki yelled "kneel before me" every one around kneeled I didn't and that's when an old man stood up and said "I will not kneel to men like you" then Loki said "there are no men like me" as he walked closer to him the old man spoke "there will always be men like you" Loki pointed his scepter at the old man and fired and that's when Steve showed up and blocked the blast with his shield, me and Steve went to take of Loki and that's when Natasha showed up with the quin jet, and Tony was in his suit and we caught Loki and I turned to see Lillie in clint's arms and that's when he started to disappear I tried to run after him but Steve told me that wouldn't help with out a plan so I watched as he disappeared with my Lillie that's when my heart sank.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
Oh my so sorry it took so long to update I've been working on this chapter for a while because I wanted it to be perfect and I was really busy so I tried to update on the 14th but I got busy so here it is happy late Valentine's day, oh there is bound to be a few new characters soon so keep an eye out thanks a whole lot for the 8 votes and 111 reads and sorry this chapter is short I leave for San Diego early tommorow and will be trapped in a hotel for a while so I will be trying to update 1 to 2 chapters a day yay ok thank you so much again and have a great week, Anna