shwarma

A/N sorry guys but I'm on a role today so I thought I'd try and get most of the chapters up.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
Tony's POV
I flew under the bridge and caught the missile and I knew the best place to put and it was that stupid portal. I flew the missile into the portal and I watched as everything blew up and my suit ran out of power and I passed out as I flew back through the portal.

Lillie's POV
Bullet and I were standing with Steve, Thor, and the hulk as we waited for Tony to come back and I screamed as I watched Tony falling from the sky. Hulk jumped onto a building and caught Tony and landed really hard and then threw Tony onto the ground and we all ran up to him, Thor pulled Tony's face plate off and Steve checked if he was breathing and then the hulk roared which made me jump and Tony woke up and started babbling about how we need to take the day off and then he said "have you ever tried shawarma, there's a shawarma place not far from here, I'd like to try.
(Time Lapse)
Lillie's POV
Tears streamed down my face as I watched Thor and loki go back to Asgard, before they left I ran to Thor and Loki and I slapped Loki and then I turned to Thor and gave him a hug and and he said "its ok I'll be back soon lillie". I didn't let go and Bruce had to come and get me as the portal opened up, I cried more than I ever had in my entire life as I tried to get out of Bruce's arms but he was to strong.
(Time lapse)
Lillie's POV
I say on bullet's broken balcony and wiped the years from my face as I thought about my parents and my old mare. Everyone was out eating shawarma and I was here moping around waiting for them to come back. About an hour later Jarvis had informed me that Everyone was back but I ignored him and I ended up falling asleep. When I awoke I walked down stairs and walked in to the kitchen and opened the freezer and grabbed a tub of ice cream our and grabbed a spoon, when I turned around to go back upstairs, I stopped and almost screamed when I saw him.
~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
Hey guys thanks for all the views/reads and the votes! Who do you think she saw. Please don't forget to vote, share and comment - Anna R.