Peter Parker

This is not my video it belongs to the rightful owner and maker of the video!
~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
Peter's POV
Lillie had told me she couldn't go out with me because of who she was and who her family was I understood. When we were in our field trip I had gotten bit by a spider and now I have better senses and I caught her the other day and I also beat up flash because he was bullying Lillie, uncle Ben died yesterday and his funeral was tomorrow I knew Lillie was a going to be there because she was always at my apartment because we had science projects together and she grew fond of my uncle ben. It was hard coming home and him not being here me and Lillie were there when he died, I saw her heart break and she ran up to me and hugged me and I ended up carrying her to the nearest resturant so I could make sure she would have dinner, after she ate I paid for our food and I walked with her to the tower and hugged her and then she went in the doors and I told her I would see her tomorrow but I didn't end up going to school, I needed time to figure out what was happening to me then I realized I had super powers so I started designing my suit and it looked awesome. I was now in my suit and looking for someone to help then I saw Lillie she was walking in an alley then a few guys walked into the alley as well then I decided I would see what was going to happen, I put my mask on and entered the alley and they had Lillie pinned up against a wall so I knocked them out and it started to rain she said thank you and picked up her belongings and then i hung from a web upside down and kissed her she was suprised but then kissed back then pulled away quickly and then I disappeared.
Lillie's POV
Spider-Man had saved me and then kissed me, I pulled away quickly to look back at him but he was gone I teleported back to the tower and I walked to my room and layed down on my bed and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and turned it off. I got up and took a shower then got dressed. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and everyone was sitting and eating breakfast and I took my plate and sat down at the table then clint asked me where I was last night and I said "I was just out walking around why?" he said "oh well be careful because I don't know who could be on the streets" I said "ok" and bullet decided he wanted to come with me to school so I grabbed my bag and jumped on his back and I teleported us to the front of the school and I saw peter, so me and bullet walked up to him and I asked him what he was doing later because we really needed to finish our project and he said that I could come over to his apartment later and I told him that would be great then I told him about what happened last night and he said that was very strange and then walked away. Ever since our field trip he has been acting strange.
(time lapse)
I arrived at Peter's apartment and may opened the door and greeted me with a hug and I set my bag down and the supplies for our project then I went to Peter's room and he wasn't here so I waited for him, then I teleported the supplies up to his room and started working on our project. I ended up finishing our project then Peter's window opened and Spider-Man came in he took off his mask and then looked straight at me practically in shock. It was peter I put our now finished project down and walked up to him I said "peter?, your your spider man? Why didn't you tell me?" I was heart broken I teleported myself back to the tower and ran up to my room peter was spider man I started crying.why didn't he tell me.
~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'
Okay hey guys this is the last chapter sadly of this book please comment if you would like me to do a second book please share and vote thanks for the support along the way of making this book and you all know who ya are thanks guys. Don't forget to vote, comment and share, Anna R.