Bullet's Ride Through Central Park

Bullet's POV
Lillie's powers are mind control, inhuman speed, she can talk to animals, and she can blend in with the shadows, teleport things and herself and sometimes me.

Lillie's POV
Bullet had told them our powers and he completely ignored me, "is there a place i can go running".

Tony's POV
Lillie asked if there were any places to run and I replied "not at 2 A.M."

Bruce's POV
"There is central park" I said "and we can all go".

Bullet's POV
I walked to my room and quickly changed back to my horse form and walked back over to Lillie and whinnied at her and she jumped onto my back and then I turned to see every one was now here and they gave Lillie a map and then I walked over to the elevator and pushed the down button and waited for the doors to open and then I heard some one run up to us and it was Bruce he had said "it's dangerous to go alone to the park at night I will go with you". Lillie looked down at him and said how can you protect us your just a regular guy.

Bruce's POV
Lillie had called me a regular guy and I was guessing she hasn't had any contact with a tv or radio let alone books or newspapers. "Listen Lillie I'm not a regular guy I have another side when I get angry so please you don't want to see me angry ok?"

Lillie's POV
I nodded my head and the elevator door opened and bullet stepped in and then Bruce stepped in and bullet pressed the button with a one on it and the elevator ride was silent, the doors opened and we walked out of the elevator, out of the tower and we walked down to central park it was funny because bullet kept bumping into Bruce and I kept giggling the whole way there when we arrived at the park he sat on a bench while I rode Bullet around that's when I saw a scary looking man with shoulder length black hair and he kept walking closer to me and bullet, I had told bullet to turn around several times but he ignored me and then the man was close enough for him to talk to me and bullet he had said " hello dear child I'm Loki of Asgard.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N
Another cliff hanger Haha
Don't forget to comment what you want to see next chapter and also don't forget to vote have a good rest of the day

Anna R.