Questions and Answers

Lillie's POV
Natasha's words hit me like a train, I wasn't ready to tell anything yet so these are my words " I don't have powers and to rephrase, I was sold to hydra and never saw daylight again".

Bruce's POV
The kid was hiding a lot from us but I understood why, I mean who would want to be sold to Strucker and expiremented on let alone watch your parents die right in front of you and all she has left is that crazy black horse, "Natasha dial down with the questions, you might scare her" I said with out hesitating.

Natasha's POV
Bruce told me to dial down with the questions, "I was just hoping to get info about her is all, I didn't mean to scare you I'm sorry"

Lillie's POV
Natasha told me that she was sorry, yet she showed no emotion and as to I did the same I never cried unless I was strapped down to the cold metal table with needles in my arms. I asked were I was to sleep and they told me I had to sleep on the sixth level, but I was going to stay with bullet. "No" i screamed, "I'm staying with bullet and there is nothing you can do about it".

Tony's POV
She was rambling about staying on the fifth level with her scary horse so I pointed to the room were she had teleported her things to and I said she could stay there for as long as she needed. "Jarvis put the fifth level under surveillance to keep an eye on our guest and her beast"
Jarvis replied "yes mister stark".

Bullet's POV
Tony had called me a beast, I started to look for a latch on the gate to open it and go and kick him, I found the latch and unhooked it and began to walk over to were they were all sitting the first ones to notice me were Natasha and Bruce. I watched as Natasha grabbed her gun and told every one to back away slowly, I saw Lillie look in the direction I was and her eyes almost popped out of there sockets and she started screaming at Natasha to put the gun down and then I started to walk over to Lillie to comfort her and then I heard a loud bang and then I felt cold air against my sleek coat and then I opened my eyes and I saw Lillie standing in front of me with her arms up and then she started to collapse to the ground, I grabbed her shirt so she wouldn't hit the ground that hard. I gently set Lillie on the floor and started screaming at the others to help her and I backed up and reared and then Bruce walked up to Lillie and he told her to back off I was so mad a Natasha and when she got close to Lillie I lunged at her she was the one who shot my girl I started to scream again as they were picking her up and walking off so I decided to follow.

Lillie's POV
Natasha pointed the gun at Bullet and then pulled the trigger so I immediately used my speed and blocked bullet from being shot as the bullet hit me, I felt searing pain and then every thing went numb and I started to collapse to the ground and bullet caught the back of my shirt and gently laid me down I smiled at bullet and then passed out.

Bruce's POV
I watched as the horse threw a fit over Lillie so I calmly walked over to Lillie to examine the wound and just I suspected it was to her side and there was a fifty/fifty chance that she would survive, I carefully picked her up and Natasha tried getting close to Lillie and that's when I heard the horses teeth grinding, and then he lunged at Natasha and I told her to back away. I started walking to the lab with Lillie in my arms and the horse followed into the elevator and then into the lab, as I set her down on the table I quickly got the bullet out of he side and then numbed the wound and then began stitching her up and I caught Tony walk over and he told bullet that he was really lucky to have an owner like Lillie and that Lillie would be ok, " the first time talking to an animal Tony you don't have to talk to him like a baby he understands English and I would laugh my butt off to see him kick you because of that".

Tony's POV
"Well Considering he isn't a baby and I can't understand how he understands us speaking to him, it's like he's a magical flying unicorn".

Bullet's POV
I liked Bruce he save my Lillie and Tony was funny but I hated Natasha to the point if she ever rode me I would throw her into a water trough and then fall on my butt laughing. I walked over to the table Lillie was on and nuzzeled her and then looked at Bruce then walked over to him and put my neck around him to say thank you and then I went over to Tony and put my hoof out for him to shake he laughed and then shook it and then I lay down on a carpet and waited for Lillie to wake but after an hour she didn't and it was getting late so I got up and walked over to the table and lay down next to it and then Bruce looked at me and then to Lillie and that's when Steve walked in and started talking about Lillie so I poked into their conversation and I heard them say Lillie should have woke up by now and then they walked over to look at the monitors and then Lillie woke up and started to pet me and then hugged my neck, all of them at that very instant I whinnied at them and Steve carefully picked up Lillie and I walked her to the elevator and pressed the button and waited and when the doors opened I saw Natasha smiling at Lillie and apologized that's when I almost lost it until Lillie told me to calm down through her mind and I bowed to show Natasha I wasn't going to hurt her and I walked into the elevator and pressed the button with the five on it and then we went up to the fifth level and the door opened and I walked out and brought her to her room and then got a pair of my clothes out and went to my room, then changed into my human form and put my clothes on and then kissed Lillie's forehead and then went back to my room and sat on the balcony with a blanket wrapped around me.

-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey how do you like the book below comment what you would like to see in the next chapter btw there may or may not be a few new characters coming in the next 2 to 3 chapters haha thank you guys bye bye

Don't forget to vote!!!!