officially adopted

Lillie's POV
My eyes glowed blue and I started having visions of different things a few hours after I had calmed down pepper took me out shopping to get New furniture and clothes I didn't know why she had made me get furniture but it was fun getting walk through the stores.
Steve's POV
Bruce, Tony, Clint, and I went to an adoption center to officially adopt Lillie, after mountains of paperwork she was finally apart of the family and Nat was taking care of the suprise party with a little help from Jarvis and some friends, Lillie is going to be so happy.
(Time lapse) Lillie's POV
Pepper and I were on our way back to the tower, it was getting fixed tomorrow. When I walked out of the elevator the room was dark and I didn't understand why the lights were off because it was night time I set all off my bags down and turned on the lights and everyone yelled suprise and I looked at the banner that was strung up and it said "congratulations you were finally adopted" and i burst into tears and ran up and gave everyone a hug and I asked who adopted me and they said they had adopted me which made me even more happier. Me and bullet were fighting over the last of the ice cream and cake and every one was now leaving the party and bullet had stolen the last of the ice cream so I finished the last piece of cake and then I went upstairs to get ready to go to sleep. I put my pajamas on and sat on bullets almost fixed balcony, I was so happy to know that I had a family and a place to call home.

Unknown's POV
You can't just go and adopt a random child without knowing the consequences and you will need to set boundaries and where is she going to go to school at and what will you do with bullet. You can't just have a wild animal in the tower and expect it to not go crazy being cooped up. You are the stupidest person alive you know that and I will sit here and watch as she becomes more attached to you every single day and then one day she will be gone because of you.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
Yay I'm back with another chapter sorry it's short. thanks for all the votes and views! You guys are awesome. Please vote and share and comment who you think might be talking in the last paragraph and who that person might be talking to. Thanks and have a wonderful day and happy early mothers day!