6

Cold arms held me close as my eyes opened. I looked around the unfamiliar room, and remembered that I wasn't home. I was worried about my grandparents, would they be hurt?

Whoever was watching me might go after them, just to get to me. Harry has a lot of explaining to do.

"So, you have decided to wake up." Harry whispered in my ear causing me to jump.

"Oh my god, you scared me." I laughed of the embarrassment.

"Come on, lets go find Kendra and Hannah. There is no telling what they are doing." Harry said crawling out of the bed.

He walked out of the room, and I quickly followed him. It was a little uncomfortable being in a home with people I wasn't close to.

Harry sat down at the wooden table. He pulled a chair out for me, which I took quickly.

"Harry, are you going to stay here today?" Kendra asked.

"No, I think we are going to go back to be with the boys." Harry said causing Kendra 

"Okay, just be gone before lunch time."  Kendra said walking out of the room.

"Let's go ahead and head out." Harry said getting up.

We walked out to the car. I sat awkwardly in the passenger seat, while Harry occupied the driver seat. He turned on the engine and did not waste time leaving.

"I have a feeling Kendra doesn't like me." I said trying to figure out Harry's friend.

"Oh, don't take it personal, she is like that to everyone." Harry replied.

For some reason I did not believe that. I just decided to leave it alone, hoping it would all come out in the future.

I sat silently watching the trees as we rode passed them. Harry pulled out on the main road and sped up. He drove the opposite way of my house. He soon slowed to a stop in the middle of the road.

"What?" I asked.

"The boys aren't home, we can't go there, its not safe." Harry replied making a u turn in the road.

He sped off back towards Hannah's and Kendra's. He slid the corvette into the dirt road that led to the home of the Sirens. I looked behind us and a cloud of dirt and rocks flew through the air.

Harry soon stopped the car and jumped out if the car, quickly, "stay here." He demanded.

Harry ran to the house and we greeted by the boys. How did they get here so fast. I knew that they all had superspeed, but that was quick.

Soon all of the boys walked over to the car, and Harry motioned for me to exit the car.

I nervously grabbed the handle and pushed it open. I stepped down on the now settled dirt. My feet slowly carried me to the boys.

"Yeah, I can feel it." Liam said looking at Harry.

"It's a little overwhelming." Louis said, "I can't stand too close to her." Louis said walking away.

"What?" I asked nervously, "do I smell bad?"

"No, you smell the opposite if bad. Your smell is quite intriguing." Zayn smirked.

"Back off Zayn." Harry said lowly.

Zayn smirked as he raised his hands in defense. They all stared at me, a stupid look was plastered on my face. I grabbed my left arm as I stood, unsure if what to do.

"Do you think it will work?" Niall asked.

"It's worth a shot, she is at a risk now. Harry should have never brought her around, its your fault." Liam said.

"It is no ones fault, and I don't care if you blame me. Nina is my responsibility now, and I will protect her at any cost." Harry said.

"Whatever, lets just do this." Liam said walking into the house.

We all followed him inside. I was still unsure of what was going on, but I didn't want to stay outside by myself. I felt such a security about Harry, even though I barely knew him.

Kendra and Hannah were standing anxiously in the kitchen. They stopped pacing the floor when we entered. I took Harry's hand and he smiled at me.

"Is it time?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, which one wants to try it first?" Liam asked.

"I will." Kendra said walking to me.

"What is going on?" I asked looking around.

"Wer are going to try to duplicate you, to fool the watchman. If it works, we have a trap, we plan on killing him." Kendra said taking my hand.

Niall walked over with a lit candle in his hands. Harry let my hand go as Kendra took it. Niall sat the candle on the floor between Kendra and I.

"Are you prepared for anything?" Niall asked.

I swallowed and nodded my head, causing Niall to take a deep breath. Kendra flipped our hands over so my wrist were facing upward. Niall took a safety pin and stabbed it into my vein, he then did the same thing to Kendra.

Niall directed our wrists together as he began saying a spell. Kendra began to shift in front of me. She looked just like me, clothes and all.

She let my hands go and fell to the ground. Harry ran over and picked her up. "That was powerful." She laughed.

"Let's go try it, stay here with her Harry." Liam said walking out of the house.

Harry pulled me into a hug. His strong arms pulled me tight as I laid my head on his chest. "I'm sorry Nina, I should have left you alone that day in the woods, but I couldn't. You're so beautiful, I love you." He said kissing my head.

"It worked, I couldn't tell a difference." Louis said as they all came back in the house.

Harry let me go, too quick. I crossed my arms as I stood awkwardly again.

"What do we do now?" Harry asked.

"Take her back home, but stay close. We will began sitting up tonight. No matter what don't leave her side Harry. He wants her, and he will try anything to get her." Liam said, causing me to gulp.

Who wanted me?