25

They say that it is always calm before the storm. I would like to meet 'them' and tell them just how right that they are. For about a week things were peaceful until today.

'I don't know, but Ramsey is dead!" Liam angrily said.

"We don't know what he wants, maybe it's to settle things." I said crossing my legs under neath me as I sat on the couch.

"Ramsey is sneaky Nina, he is up to something." Harry added.

I always try to find the good in people, I guess that that is one of my problems.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I sighed.

"I know I'm right." Harry replied a little cockily.

"So, what do we do?" I asked.

I wanted to be involved, and finally the boys were letting me. I felt like we were a team of superheroes.

"We are not doing anything. The boys and I will be taking care of this." Harry demanded.

There it goes, I was no longer involved. I now felt like a useless citizen.

"Harry, I can take care of myself. In case you didn't know, I have like super strength now." I informed.

"I just don't want you getting hurt." Harry sighed.

"Okay, fine." I said giving up. It honestly was no use arguing.

"Okay, I say we call him out tonight and ambush him." Liam  informed.

"Sounds good." Harry replied.

-----------

"Boys, I knew that curiosity would get the best of you." Ramsey Laughed as he exited the woods.

I watched from the window. It was early dusk and night slowly crept into the sky.

"What so you want?" Zayn asked.

"I want to make an offer." He informed laughing.

"What?" Liam asked.

"Well, everyone knows my powers. I have brought your son up from the grave and added a few years to his life. He is a newborn vampire Harry." Ramsey informed.

I sprang up from the couch and ran to the grave in the back yard. Ramsey wasn't lying the coffin was laying empty on the dirt. I didn't waste anytime running to the front.

"I want Kendra." Ramsey finished.

"No!" Niall screamed.

"Ah ah ah, you don't decide Niall, Harry does." Ramsey informed.

I grabbed Harry's arm and he looked at me. I knew that he would yell at me later, but I didn't care.

"Prove that you have him." Harry demanded.

A small child appeared from the edge of the woods. He looked about seven, and I could see Harry and my features all in him. It was him, it was my baby.

"Trenton!" I called out.

Harry grabbed me as I let go of his arm. He knew that I would be tempted to walk to my child.

"Mommy!" He smiled.

My heart was breaking that I couldn't hold him. I wanted to hold him in my arms, I never got to. I never got to feel him in my arms. He was a lifeless body that I held close, but now he had life and I wanted him.

"Oh, I'm at an advantage." Ramsey said.

"It's okay guys, its meant for me." Kendra said leaving her position.

We had everything set up to kill Ramsey and she just blew her cover. Kendra walked over to me and poulled me into a hug.

"I wish that someone would have done this for me." She said letting me go.

"Wait Kendra I don't trust him." Niall said grabbing her arm.

"I am a man of my word Niall, you know it." Ramsey called out.

"I love you Niall." Kendra said pulling him close.

"I love you too." Niall cried letting her go.

She walked towards Ramsey and Trenton ran to us. I picked him up and held him close.

"I am the one who wanted this to happen, now I can be with Sasha. Ramsey and I made a deal and now you can be wit Trenton, just don't forget about me." Kendra said.

Here and Ramsey soon disappeared into the woods and I was lost,but I held Trenton closed. Harry pushed us in the house, gently.

I walked to the couch and everyone joined. Trenton sat in my lap and he looked around.

"I remember this place." His gentle voice echoed.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, I died." He said.

"But all I know is mommy." He informed.

"Well tat is your daddy, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall." I said pointing to each of them.

"Daddy!" He cheered jumping out of my arms and into Harry's.

"Hey little man." Harry smiled.

"Hey, so you want uncle Louis to show you around?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He cheered.

"Alright, come on." Louis cheered.

"What was Kendra talking about? Who is Sasha?" I asked.

"I will let Niall tell you." Harry informed.

"Kendra and I had a baby together. Sasha, she died when she was four, house fire. Kendra and I split up, but we remained friends. I lost my child and Ramsey couldn't bring her back. Apparently Kendra made a deal with him. Trenton's life for hers, I know that she is in pain. That's why Hannah has to stay with her, Kendra wanted to die so bad. When Sasha died all of Kendra's joy was stolen. It was like Kendra forgotten how to live, it hurt me to see her that way, you know." Niall explained.

I was so surprised, not that Niall isn't capable of a family, but he had one. My mind was completely blown.

"I'm so sorry Niall." I sympathized.

"No, its okay. It's the past, I will never forgot about either one of them, but I'm not going beat myself down about it. It was an accident, and I still love them." Niall reassured.

"Enjoy your family Nina, and never take them for granted." Niall added bringing joy to my heart.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
I hope that you enjoyed this crazy story, because I had fun writing it. I had plans on making it way longer, but I didn't want to keep anyone waiting.

If you like the story, please follow me... That sounds so desperate, sorry. I'm an awkward bean!!!

I love you guys and thanks for all of the reads and votes,, they mean a lot...

This is the first proper story that I have written,, I'm writing a Calum Hood right now,, and it isn't as good,, but please check it out when I publish it... It's called Clouds!!!

Thanks!!!!!!! Love ya babes!!!