22

"What!" They all exclaimed in unison.

"I'm sorry Harry. I used magic on Nina, to see what was wrong with her and she is pregnant. She is pregnant Harry." Niall said.

I felt so dizzy and like my whole world was collapsing. I stood up to quickly, and I passed out.

My back was rested against soft cushions as I opened my eyes to reveal everyone crowding me.

I felt terrible again, like I hated life and wanted to die. I didn't want to have a kid anymore. I never knew that this was possible.

"How?" I asked looking at Niall.

"Well, I think it's because you just turned vampire. Some of your human tissues still lingered in your body. It takes about a whole month to completely transform." Niall said.

"I don't believe it." Liam said.

"Believe it. Look at her she looks like death." Harry said making me lose all self esteem.

"I don't want this thing." I said, mostly out of anger.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I don't want it. You don't love me anymore, I don't want this kid, and I don't want to be with you anymore, or a vampire." I said getting up and trying to walk away.

Harry grabbed my arm and sat me down on the couch. "Give us some privacy." Harry softly demanded.

He boys walked away and I wanted to follow them. Harry was the last person I wanted to be around.

"Did you mean what you said?" Harry asked sincerely.

"I don't know Harry, did you mean what you said?" I asked rhetorically.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"You said that I looked like death." I said crossing my arms as I looked at him, I was fighting off tears.

"No, you still look beautiful Nina. I'm scared that this baby is going to kill you, even though your vampire, there are ways to destroy you." Harry said.

I hated being so emotional. I was just raging made at him, now I wanted to hold him and cry. The baby situation wasn't helping.

"I'm scared." I said crawling over to Harry and cuddling in his arms.

"Me too, but we will get through this. I think that Liam knows someone with a similar situation, let me go talk to him." Harry said getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

A sigh came out of my lips as I sat back. I did want a family, when I was human. Now, I'm scared to have a baby. I'm scared that it will kill me, or kill the baby.

Harry came in with Liam and Niall. Harry sat beside me and Liam and Niall sat on the opposite one. They both looked at me with sympathy.

"Yeah, I will call her. We can't let anything happen to Nina." Liam said.

"Good, I don't want anything to happen to her either." Harry said taking my hand.

"For now she needs to keep nutrient in her system." Niall said.

"She keeps throwing it all up." Harry replied.

"No, there is more than blood she can intake." Niall smiled. "Cheeseburgers."

"Niall, even if she eats it, it won't do anything for her." Harry said making a valid point. Vampires live by blood alone, its all we need.

"It won't hurt to try, plus it was her favorite meal." Niall said walking to the kitchen.

He returned with a McDonalds bag. It truly smelled revolting, I wanted to puke. Never mind, I did puke. Harry pulled his body away from me as clear substance was being poured from my mouth. Niall was screaming in disgust.

"Sorry," I said wiping my mouth with the wet towel Liam have me.

Liam was cleaning up the mess. I sat back and Harry came closer towards me.

"If she doesn't have anything in her stomach, what is she throwing up?" Harry asked.

"Harry, we need to talk, in private." Liam said walking to the kitchen.

Niall stared at me as I tried to eavesdrop, but it wasn't working. My ears were foggy, and I was having hearing trouble. Liam and Harry soon returned with worried looks on their faces.

"Please tell me what's going on. This is about my me, quit hiding stuff from me." I demanded, almost in tears.

"Harry, you can tell her I will give you some privacy." Liam said walking out of the house.

Harry walked over and sat beside me. His big hands held mine in a small ball. He looked at me, he was almost in tears. I couldn't take it no longer, tears began falling down my cheeks.

"I hope that you don't have a attachment to the baby, because if I have to choose you or the kid, its you. It always will be Nina. We have to get rid of the baby, or it could kill you both." Harry explained.

There was pain in my cold heart. I never believed in abortion, it was a cruel and selfish act. I was not going to kill the baby. If it killed me, if it killed us both, then it was meant for me to die.

"Harry, I'm not going to kill my child, sorry." I said.

"Please, Nina it will kill you." Harry pleaded.

"Harry, what if I have this baby, and we are both healthy. If we kill the baby, we will never know if we could have had a rare family. Harry, I want a family, and I have a rare opportunity. I'm keeping the child." I said.

"Okay, I respect your wishes, but if things start going down hill, I'm bringing Niall in this." He said sweetly.

"Don't bring Niall in it all." I said caring.

"I have to protect you Nina. I can't let you die." Harry said.

"Thank you Harry." I said kissing his cheek.

Harry cared about me so much. He had funny ways of showing it, but he loved me. I loved him too.  I just wished that things didn't have to be like this.