17

Kendra and Hannah made plans for all three of us to have a girls day today. I felt like Hannah and I were friends, but Kendra seemed distant. I wanted to be friends with Kendra, but she kept a wall up.

"I'm going to miss you." Harry said hugging me from behind.

"I won't be gone to long." I said fixing my hair in the bathroom mirror as I looked at Harry's reflection.

"But, you will be gone, and I'm going to miss you." He said sweetly.

Every time he acted like this, all I wanted to do was cuddle with him. Not today, today I'm putting little distance between us. We have been together too much, and I know that we will eventually clash.

"Harry, give us Nina." Hannah said walking in the bathroom.

"No," he pouted.

"I love you Harry." I said kissing his cheek as I got out of his grasp.

He followed Hannah and I as we walked downstairs. Kendra was whispering something to Niall, but she stopped when we entered.

"Bye guys." I waved as we walked out of the door.

"Can I come?" Harry seriously asked, but tried to play it off as a joke.

We laughed as we got into Kendra's Jeep. I sat in the middle of the back seat. Kendra turned on the engine and I looked back at the house. Harry was waving from behind a window. I felt so bad for him, I sometimes wondered what he did before I came along.

Kendra pulled out of the drive way and she down the road. "Where to first?" She asked over the loud radio.

"Let's go clothes shopping." Hannah exclaimed.

"Is that fine?" Kendra's asked directing the question to me.

"Yeah, I don't mind." I smiled.

"This is my favorite song!" Kendra yelled as she turned the radio up.

Holy by PVRIS blared through the Jeep. My hair blew around my face as the top was down. I smiled when I heard Kendra and Hannah singing, so I decided to join in.

We all screamed out the chorus as Kendra sped down the road. The song ended as soon as we got into town, but that didn't stop Kendra's music time. A song called Consent by Jack and Dean came on.

People looked at us like we had lost our minds. Hannah was doing a little hand dance and Kendra was singing. I sung along as I snapped my fingers and bobbed my head to the music.

True, the song was crazy, stupid, and useless, but it was fun. Also, the song is really deep and has a good beat.

We pulled into a parking lot and Kendra turned the engine off as we jumped out. We all three walked into a clothing store that I didn't catch the name of.

Kendra and I followed Hannah to the back. There was a rack with clothes that were cheap and cute. This store was good, so far.

"When is the wedding?" Hannah asked as she rummaged through the clothes.

"I don't know, Harry just asked me last night." I reminded them.

"You nee to set a date, so we can pick out wedding details." Kendra smiled.

"Can I see it again?" Hannah asked.

I smiled as I held my hand out. She took my hand in hers and Hannah began drooling over my ring.

"It's so beautiful." She said releasing my hand.

"It's just what I wanted. It isnt just another simple diamond ring, it signifies my relationship with Harry." I smiled as I looked at it.

I decided to go through the clothes. Hannah and Kendra gushed about my proposal the whole time, I swear they are more excited then me.

I found a couple t-shirts with different sayings, two pairs of joggers, a couple of skater style dresses, and a few pairs of skinny jeans. The girls talked me into buying some lingerie.

We walked back to the car with our bags in hand. We got back in our previous positions and Kendra started the engine. She drove off, not wasting any time.

We goofed off around town all day. Around dusk,we decided to go back home. Kendra pulled up in the boys drive, and Harry was already by the car before Kendra even stopped.

I stepped out of the Jeep, before I could grab my bag Harry got it.

"I have missed you." He greeted kissing my forehead.

"Are you guys coming in?" I asked Kendra and Hannah.

"No, I think we are gonna go home." Hannah smiled.

"See you tomorrow." Kendra said.

"Thank you for today." I waved.

I watched them drive away. As I turned to walk inside, Harry picked me up. He began carrying me towards the house, causing me to giggle.

"Harry, I so have feet you know." I informed.

"I know, but I've missed you." He sweetly defended himself.

I pecked his cheek as he shut the front door behind us. He set me on the floor and I took my bag from him.

"What did you buy?" He asked.

"None of your business." I teased running up to his room.

I pulled everything out, except for the lingerie. I hid that under the bed,I decided to save it for later. I put on a pair of new joggers and T-shirt.

I walked back downstairs and Harry was sitting on the couch. It looked so different without the other couch in the living room. I sashayed over to Harry and sat on his lap. I basically straddled him.

"Movie night!" Niall yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh my, you two have a room, go find it!" Liam yelled.

"Sorry," I said crawling off of Harry.

Before I knew it Harry pulled me back on top of him. "We are not sorry." He said laying down the law.

"Can I turn around, so I can watch TV?" I whispered.

He nodded and I turned around and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and intertwined his fingers. I played with the rings on his fingers as Niall put a movie on. It was some type of comedy.

I laid my head back on Harry's shoulder, and that was the last thing I remember.