16

I know in normal relationships, the couple goes on dates. In a vampire and human relationship, the dating rules are a little different. Harry wanted to take me out on a date, but I refused. So tonight, just him and I were having a nice night together.

I finished curling my hair and was now adding a little bit of makeup to cover a few blemishes. I checked myself in the bathroom mirror and opened the door.

I silently walked downstairs to find all of the boys waiting for me. I was wearing a white dress that was long sleeve. The skirt part went mid thigh and it flowed out. I wore some seashell pink ballet flats. My hair hung in curls.

The boys all smiled when I appeared causing me to blush. They all looked at Harry and whispered something to him, causing him to look down.

"Hi guys." I said causing Harry to look up.

"You look so beautiful." Niall blurted out.

"Hey, that's my line." Harry said looking at Niall.

"You look absolutely stunning." Harry said.

"Thanks, you do to." I replied, even though he was in his normal attire.

He had black ripped skinny jeans and a white T-shirt on. It was so basic, yet so classy.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded as I took his hand. He picked me up bridal style as we walked it of the door. I ate before I left the house, so I wouldn't be stuffing my face while Harry stared at me.

Harry took off running in the dark. I couldn't see anything but the stars and the moon, so my eyes wandered aimlessly.

Harry stopped and sat me on my feet. I fixed my clothes and looked around. It was amazing.

There was a cover sitting in the middle of a field. Pillows outlined the top of the pallet. Mason jars held fireflies and a few small candles were scattered around the ground.

"This is great." I smiled as I liked at Harry.

I walked over to the pallet and sat down. Harry came and joined my left side.

"Thank you." I said kissing Harry's cold cheek.

"Anything for you." He replied.

"Harry, I want you to turn me." I said. "If I decide to stay." I added.

"Okay." He said not wanting to discuss it.

"Tell me how it is when you first change." I softly demanded.

"Well, its new." He said.

"Harry." I whined.

"It's like going to sleep wanting pizza, burgers, and cookies, and when you wake your instincts change. The first thought that comes to mind is killing something, anything. The first thing you see with a heart beat, you will try to kill. You will be stronger than any of us, because you're not use to it it will take you about five years to become accustomed to the new lifestyle, but after that it's a breeze." Harry said. He stare off into space like he was reminiscing.

"How will I explain it to my family?" I asked.

"Well your grandparents already know, so you can see them. But, we will have to come up with a story of your death. You won't be able to see them again. I'm okay if you want to wait a few more years." He said looking at me.

"I know that I will miss them, but it doesn't bother me. All I want is you, and I don't want to wait." I informed Harry.

"When do you want to change?" He asked.

I smiled at the information Niall gave me. I decided to see if it was true.

"When you marry me." I said smiling.

"Marriage." He said smiling, "who told you?" He asked laughing.

"Niall," I said. "Don't blame him though."

"I won't, I will blame it on you." He said tickling me.

I immediately fell to the ground, clenching my stomach as I laughed. He stopped tickling me as he hovered me. His eyes pierced into mine. I looked up and his eyes were solid black, he was hungry.

"Harry, drink." I said pulling my collar out of the way.

He didn't waste any time sinking his teeth into my neck. He didn't take much blood.

"I'm going to miss that." He said.

"Well, at least you will have me for eternity." I said as Harry placed a piece of his shirt on my neck as a bandage.

He wiped the excess blood off and I pulled my collar back to its original spot.

"I don't know if I should give up an easy food source fore eternity." He teased.

"Shut up, you know that you love me." I smiled.

"I know I do, and I have something for you." Harry smiled.

His hand snuck under a pillow and he pulled out a small, red velvety box. My heart began to race, my hands began to grow clammy, and my breath hitched in my throat.

"Nina, will you marry me?" Harry asked as he opened the box.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I looked at the ring. It was a black diamond, around the main diamond was red rubies. The band was silver and it sparkled in the night.

"Yes," I cried.

Harry took the ring out of the box and sat the box down on the blanket. He reached out and took my trembling hand. He tried to steady it, but it wasn't working.

"You can calm down." He laughed as he looked up at me.

He slipped the ring on my finger and it fit perfectly. He let my hand go so I could admire the ring. I pulled my hand closer to my face as I looked at the ring.

The diamonds meant so much. The black represented Harry's eyes, and the red represented the blood. He knew that I would want to be with him forever. He got the ring made special for our special relationship.

I leant over and kissed Harry. His left hand rested on my thigh as my hand rested on his neck.

Our lips moved softly together. The kiss never deepened or slowed down, but it remained the same. The kiss felt like it lasted for hours.

We laid back on the pallet and held hands as we stared into the sky. Harry named the stars, which made me laugh and question why I liked him.

I loved him, I loved Harry. I couldn't say it enough, he meant everything to me.