23

I have been pregnant for a month now, and it was pure agony. All I could do I lay in bed. My stomach was so huge, I was scared to think that I could get bigger.

A small thud panged agaisnt my ribcage. I growled in pain as I grabbed my side. I found the little feet and began rubbing them. The little baby started moving around. It was so active.

"Harry, come quick!" I yelled.

I didn't even finish the sentence before the door was pushed opened. Harry glided to the bed and sat down.

"What is it?" He asked realizing I was okay.

"Feel." I said grabbing his hand and placing it on my belly.

He looked down as the baby kicked. His eyes glistened with joy as he looked back at me. I smiled at the semi perfect scene.

"Are you sure you don't want to know the sex?" Harry asked.

I think it was bothering him more than it was bothering me. Harry wanted to know so bad, and he asked me ten times every minute. I wanted to wait, to basically torture Harry.

"As always, no." I replied smiling.

My smile turned into an agonizing scream. Harry jumped off the bed and looked down at me. I grabbed my stomach as the pain was killing my dead body.

"What, what is it?" The boys asked as they stood in the door way.

"I don't know." Harry said.

It wasn't stopping or slowing down. It intensified with each minute. I soon felt the bed around me grow wet as I realized what was happening.

"Harry," I whimpered. "It's time." I said griping his hand.

"What? Guys what do we do?" Harry asked.

"Step back, I got this." Louis calmly said.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"I used to be a doctor." Louis smiled.

"Okay." Harry said raising an octave in his voice.

"Nina, you are going to be okay." Louis said.

I nodded my head and passed out.

When I finally came through, I felt fresh again. I felt like I did when I first transformed.

The room was quiet and still. I sat up in the comfortable bed and looked around. There was a heartbeat near by, and I wanted it.

This was the strongest thirst I've ever felt. I walked slowly to the door and down the stairs. I let my scent draw me to the kitchen.

Niall and Harry sat at the table with their backs facing me. I knew it was Niall, but I needed him.

I grabbed him by the back of his neck causing Harry to knock him out of my hands. Niall laid on the floor, screaming in pain. Harry had me pinned to the wall as he called out for Liam.

Liam soon came in with another human. Harry let me go as laim released the girl. She was in her mid thirties and she smelled great.

I broke her neck before I realized it. My teeth went straight in her neck as I sucked the blood from her body. I soon dropped her body to the floor and kicked my lips.

"Are you better?" Niall asked sitting in the floor holding his neck.

"I am now, sorry." I apologized.

Niall got off the floor and I looked around. It dawned on me that I have a kid now, but the kid was nowhere to be seen.

"Harry, where is my baby?" I asked looking deep into his eyes.

"Louis is holding him." Harry said.

"Where is he?" I asked.

Harry pointed to the living room and I took off. Louis's back was facing me. I walked up to the couch and peeked over. I couldn't get a glimpse of the face yet.

I walked around and sat on the couch beside Louis. Tears were falling down his pale cheeks. He wouldn't even look at me.

"Louis, what's wrong?" I asked almost in tears.

"I'm so sorry Nina, you didn't deserve this." He sobbed.

He looked back down at the bundle in his arms. He squeezed it up to his chest and slowly looked back at me.

"I'm so sorry Nina, he is a boy." Louis smiled, but his smile faded away.

"A boy!" I smiled. "Can I hold him?" I asked smiling.

"Nina, he's dead, I'm so sorry. He died in my arms." Louis cried.

My head spun as tears fell down my cheeks. My whole world was collapsing. Louis looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. I had a rare chance of having a family, and now that was blown away from me. I wanted to die, completely. I hated this, I want nothing to do with Harry ever again.

They say that you can fall out of love as fast as you can fall in love, and I have reached that point. I wanted to kill Harry. I wanted him to suffer for a change, he needed to know my pain. He disgusted me.

"Nina, do you want to see him?" Louis asked pulling me out of my demented thoughts.

"Sure." I cried holding my arms out.

Louis laid the bundle in my shaking arms. I pulled my baby up t my chest and pulled the soft material from his face. His cheeks were rosy and warm. He was so tiny, like a premature baby. He was still warm, and he smelled of fresh baby powder.

A lone tear fell from my cheek and hit his nose. Louis wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close as sobs fell from my mouth. Louis began crying to.

I finally had my only dream, and it was ruined. Harry would pay.

"Louis, can we have a proper funeral?" I asked as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Sure, sure we can." He said wiping my tears. "What's his name?" He asked trying to cheer me up.

"Trenton Slay?" I asked, seeing if it sounded good.

"Yeah, that's a pretty name." Louis encouraged.

"He's a boy Louis, his name isn't supposed to be pretty." I laughed.

"I like it, anyways." He said nudging my arm.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," he smiled.

I leant over and kiss Louis on the cheek.

"Thank-you for being here for me." I smiled.