21

I have been feeling sick for the past week and a half. No one knew what was wrong with me. I wasn't supposed to get sick ever again, but now I felt like crap.

Harry tried to get my body to take various types of blood, but my body rejected it. All I could do was lay in bed all day. My body aches and cramped.

Harry wouldn't come near me. It hurt me that he thought this was his fault. I was just getting used to the new lifestyle. He did say that it would be different.

"How are you feeling Nina?" Niall asked as he came in the bedroom.

"Same as I have felt for the past few days." I replied lowly.

"Harry doesn't want me to do this, but he's not here." Niall said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I'm going to use magic to find out what is wrong with you." He said.

"Okay." I said closing my eyes.

I laid there in bed as Niall worked his magic. It didn't phase me at all. I felt the bed dip as Niall sat down. The bed soon returned to its normal position.

I opened my eyes and Niall was walking quickly out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked causing him to turn round.

"Um, sorry I'm going downstairs." He replied nervously.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked.

"You have a bug, it should go away soon." He finally said.

"Oh, thank you." I said trying to sound convinced.

Something wasn't right with Niall. I slowly crawled out of bed and trudged to the door. My fingers grabbed the door knob as I pulled it opened. My weak legs led me downstairs.

Zayn led the boys into the house.

"What are you doing out of the bed?" Harry asked running to my side and wrapping me in his arms.

I looked around for Niall, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked around and my eyes looked at every boy that surrounded me.

"What are you doing out of bed Nina, your sick." Harry said worriedly as he asked for my response.

"Um, I'm looking for Niall." I said looking around again.

"You don't need to be looking for Niall, you need to be in bed." Harry said.

I nodded and Harry picked me up and took me back to our room. He gently laid me on the bed and kissed my forehead. I faked a smile as he walked out of the room.

I feel like crap and Harry isn't helping. He has been ignoring me, and now Niall was too.

A sigh escaped my lips as I decided to lay in bed. I wanted to join everyone, but truth was I wasn't to healthy for it. I felt bad that I couldn't join all the fun, I felt like they were leaving me out of everything.

I decided to take a nap, just to see if it would help.

When I finally woke up, I felt a little better so I decided to go downstairs.

I walked downstairs and seen everyone sitting in the living room. Liam caught a glimpse of me and stood up.

"Nina." He said making everyone jump up.

"It's okay, I feel a little better." A said walking closer.

"Come join us on the couch." Harry said.

I smiled as I walked over to the pouch where Niall and Harry sat. I looked over at Niall, and he looked away. What is wrong with him? I sat between Harry's parted legs. He gently wrapped his arms around my belly and intertwined his fingers.

I laid my head against his chest and he kissed my cheek.

Liam scanned through the TV and put it on a funny movie. We all stayed silent until the funny scenes. Harry would tighten his grip on my stomach, causing me to go into coughing fits.

Every time  would cough Niall would look over at Harry and me. Every time he did, I would look him dead in the eyes, and he would look back at the TV.

Another funny part approached the TV and we all fell into laughing. My laughing turned into violent coughing. Everyone's focus was now on me. Harry let me go as I meant over.

Harry started patting my back a little hard. I rested my elbows on my knees as I held my head up. Harry wrapped his hands around my stomach and pulled me back. I fought against his pull and remained in my position. Harry tried again, earning Niall to speak up.

"You're going to hurt the baby!" He yelled pulling Harry's hands away from my waist.