18

"Nina! Nina come here quick!" Harry yelled from the living room.

I washed my hands and took off down the stairs. I feared for the worst as I neared the living room.

I froze dead in my tracks as soon as my feet fell from the staircase to the floor. My eyes widened as my grandparents were sitting in the living room.

"Nina, how have you been?" Grandma Rose asked as I sat down beside her.

Why was my grandparents here? Did Harry tell them about our engagement.

"I've been good. Why are you here?" I asked eating no time.

"Harry called us over, we have something to discuss." Grandpa replied.

"Harry, what's going on?" I asked as he sat on the couch opposite of us.

"They are helping us with your death plan." Harry informed.

"I don't think that we should tell everyone she died,it will cause suspensions. I think the story should be that she went missing." Grandma suggested making a valid point.

"That's a good idea. Okay, so call the police today and tell them that she went out yesterday morning and she hasn't returned. You have called her and she won't answer, which is so unlike her. Nina you will have to destroy your phone." Harry said.

"No way, not my phone!" I said cutting off the deal. "How will I talk to my friends?" I questioned, but soon realized that I was supposed to be missing. "Never mind."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and gave it to Harry. I kissed it before I handed it over.

He called Niall over to destroy it.

"Don't kill my baby in front of me." I whined.

Niall laughed as he walked out of the room. My heart was broken, it was like I had lost my best friend. Harry came over and hugged me.

"I will get you another one." He said kissing my forehead.

"Are you guys coming to the wedding?" I asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Grandma smiled.

"So, it doesn't northern you that I'm becoming a vampire?" I asked surprised.

"No, its your life. It's not like we are really losing you, you will be around forever." Grandma said making me smile.

"When is the wedding?" Grandpa asked.

"Um, we haven't discussed a date." I said looking at Harry.

"Okay, well make sure we know when, okay. We are gonna go home now to discuss your disappearance." Grandpa said standing up.

"Bye I love you guys." I waved as they walked out of the house.

I hugged Harry when the left. He wrapped his arms around me as I laid my heads on his chest.

"So, when is the wedding." I asked.

"How does next Friday sound?" He asked.

I know that this relationship was a rush, but it felt right. I know that it wasn't going to be big, but it was going to be beautiful.

"Yeah, just just give Kendra, Hannah, and I some time to plan it." I smiled against his tones chest.

"Okay, I love you Nina." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said looking up at him.

"I will call Hannah to come over." Harry said letting me go.

I sat on the couch as harry pulled out his phone. He tapped aimlessly and then placed the phone against his cheek.

"Hey, come over. You and Kendra have to help plan a wedding." Harry smiled looking at me.

"Okay, see you in a bit." He said hanging up the phone.

I relaxed on the couch and all of the boys poured into the living room. They were being loud as they scattered across the living room.

"When Kendra and Hannah come over, we got to leave." Harry said.

"Why?" Louis asked looking at Harry.

"Because the girls have a wedding to plan. We are gonna go over and tell Nina's grandparents when the wedding is." Harry informed.

"When is it?" Niall asked.

"You will have to wait and find out." Harry smirked causing Niall to pout.

"It's next Friday." I smiled as I ruined Harry's fun.

"You are rotten." Harry said.

The girls soon arrived with a back pack of stuff to go through. Harry and the boys left so we could get stuff done.

"Okay, where should we start?" Kendra asked as she laid magazines out.

"I think we should do decorations first, then work around it." Hannah suggested.

"I don't care where we start, as long as we get this done tonight." I smiled as I sat on the floor in front of the coffee table.

"I like this style." Hannah said looking at a glass style wedding.

"No, I really want a nature style wedding." I want the location to be at the falls." I smiled.

"That would be pretty, and this would be beautiful." Kendra said showing me a magazine.

I flipped through the pages. It was beautiful. There was wooden benches in the woods, but I didn't want my wedding in the woods.

"I like this style." I mentioned.

"There is this store in town that sells stuff like this, we can go there." Hannah said.

"Are they opened now?" I asked.

"Yeah, they close around ten at night." Hannah replied.

'Do you guys wanna go?" I asked hoping they would.

"Yeah, lets go." Kendra said getting up.

We all exited the house and went into town. We drove down the road and soon pulled up at a store. Kendra and Hannah got out and looked at me.

"I totally forgot, I can't be seen, I'm supposed to be missing." I said.

"That's okay, I will face time you." Hannah said pulling her phone out.

"Harry destroyed my phone, too." I said biting my lip.

"Here,use mine. We are not letting anything get in our way." Kendra said handing me hr phone.

I sat back as I accepted the call from Hannah. She smiled as she walked into the store.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Okay, in how does this look?" Hannah asked holding up a few vine style headbands with flowers in them.

"Yeah, get one of every color." I smiled as she put them in the buggy.

They walked around and got different flowers, ribbons, ad decorations. They soon exited the store and I hung up the phone. I handed Kendra her phone back and she turned on the engine.

"We are going to get your dress material." Kendra said.

"Dress material?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to make it for you." She informed.

"I didn't know you knew how to make clothes." I stated.

"I have been around for a while." She chuckled.

Kendra parked the car and she got out.

"It won't take me long." She said.

She soon returned with white lace, fishnet, and silk material. She tossed it beside me and off we went as we headed back home.