15

I let my hands fall to my sides as I was shocked by Harry's question. Luckily the boys soon showed up.

"Harry!" Liam said wrapping an arm around Harry's neck.

"We're back here huh?" Liam asked letting Harry go.

"Yeah, I guess so." Harry plainly said as he looked at me.

"Nina, follow me." Niall said walking to the cliff.

I pivoted on my heels and began walking behind Niall. He stopped on the edge as he sat down. I slowly walked over and joined him on the ground.

"Harry loves you." Niall said.

"I know Niall, and I love him too." I stated.

"Sometimes people sacrifice for love. Do you truly love Harry?" Niall asked.

"I would like to think so." I said.

"I can tell if you truly love him. Can I?" He asked.

"Sure, I guess." I replied.

Niall reached over and grabbed my hands in his. He closed his eyes and began saying something that I didn't understand. I felt like someone was watching me, but I didn't bother looking around.

Niall gasped and let my hand go. "You really do love him, but your love is going to grow stronger for him. Did you answer his previous question?" Niall asked.

"I didn't , I got scared." I replied. "It is a good question, but I don't know if I want to change my species." I said.

"It's okay if you do Nina, Harry loves you and he wouldn't hurt you." Niall said. It sounded a lot like he was trying to persuade me.

"If I choose to become a vampire, I won't be able to see my family. I won't be able to eat cheeseburgers with you anymore. All I will want to do is kill. What if I turn into a vampire and Harry leaves me?" I asked. I knew that if I did decide to change Harry would want to leave me. Every guy does, I change my ways for them, then they leave me.

"He won't Nina, vampires are different from humans. When they find the one, or mate as they say, they have a special duty to fulfill. Harry is your protector, best friend, lover, and yours. He choose you as his mate, and he won't leave you. He choose you along time ago, when you were ten. He talked to your grandparents about you, that's why you were invited to visit them. Harry claimed you as his mate, because there is something different about you, he loves you." Niall informed.

Harry claimed me, he talked to my grandparents about me. I was ten and he claimed me. Anger was building inside of me, I wanted to go tell Harry how sick he was.

"Nina, calm down. It's okay, its just the vampire way." Niall said in attempt to calm me.

"Why didn't he tell me?" I asked almost in tears.

"Because, he cares for you. He knew that it would bother you, so he decided to wait. But, I couldn't I had to tell you before the summer is over. I couldn't let you leave with out telling you." Niall said.

"Thank you Niall." I said hugging him.

Niall thought so much about me, that he didn't want me to leave. He cared for Harry too. He knew that Harry wouldn't rush into anything. I'm glad to call Niall my friend.

I released the tight grip I was holding on Niall. I stood up and turned around. Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry were standing around talking.

A smile stretched across my face as I ran towards Harry. They must have felt my pulse, because they all looked at me. I jumped into Harry's arms and hugged him tightly.

"What is all of this about?" He asked laughing.

I held the hug for a few more seconds. I wanted to remember this moment. I pulled away and looked up at Harry. He smiled as his emerald eyes stared into mine.

"About that question earlier." I smiled.

"Yes," Harry said anxiously.

"I don't know the right answer, no one does. All I know is that I want to spend every second of eternity with you. You make me feel weightless. I'm in love with you Harold Styles and I never want to let you go." I said grinning.

"I love you too." Harry smiled as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Harry I want to spend eternity with you. I don't want to rush it, but I'm leaving in a month, its your job to persuade me to stay." I said trying to be a tease.

"Okay, challenge accepted." He smirked as he pulled me into a heated kiss.

My hands flew to his neck as he pulled me closer. Our lips moved slow as my cheeks began to heat up. For a second, I forgot the boys were around. I pulled away and smiled at Harry.

"How was that for persuasion?" Harry asked as a smile plastered his face.

The boys began whistling causing me to smile like an idiot.

"It's a good start, but I can do better." I said walking off.

Before I knew it Harry picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I didn't bother fighting him.

"Prove it." He said.

"Not here." I said trying to be seductively.

"Oh, Harry's going to get it." Louis screamed.

"Shut up Lou." Harry said sitting me down on the ground.

I held on to his arms as I gained my balance. I reached up and kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around me as I turned my back to him.

This moment was perfect. The view was amazing and I got to experience it with Harry. I never wanted this to end.

Love is sacrifice, and I would make a huge sacrifice for Harry. I would become a vampire for him.