7

Harry dropped me off in front of my grandparents house. I hope they haven't noticed my absence.

I opened the front door and looked around. The house was quiet and the only light on was a lamp on a table. I softly stepped to my room.

My hand touched the cold doorknob, causing chills to become visible on my warm flesh. I pushed it opened and jumped when I saw Harry sitting on the edge of my bed.

I shut the door behind me as I entered the room. "Are you staying?" I asked walking over to my dresser.

"If you want me too, then I will. But I was just going to wait outside the back door." Harry shrugged.

"Stay, please." I said pulling out a T-shirt and shorts. "I'll be back." I said exiting my room.

I walked to the bathroom and quickly changed my clothes, I didn't want to leave Harry alone in my room for too long. As I opened my bedroom door Harry shot across the room from my dresser to my bed.

I didn't bother asking what he was doing. I slid my socks across the floor as I moved closer to the bed. I crawled toward the top, and Harry pulled the cover back.

I lied down and curled up to Harry as he wrapped his arms around me. Once we got comfortable, he kissed my head causing me to blush.

"Harry, what is going on?" I asked.

"How should I say this with out corrupting your sweet, innocent mind." Harry started. "Someone wants to hurt you, but I'm it going to let them. I would kill for you, your mine and I wouldn't let anyone take you away." He said squeezing my body a little too tight.

His words made me cringe, but I was comforted when he said he would keep me safe. He also said I was his and no one would take me away, that frightened me just a little.

"Harry, how many girls have you been with?" I asked curiously.

"You think that you want to know that answer, but truthfully you don't. It would hurt you if I told you the number if girls." Harry chuckled.

Harry was a player, I knew I couldn't let him get close to my heart. I couldn't trust any one else after the heart ache my ex brought to me.

"How many guys have you been with, and I don't mean dated." Harry said lowly.

I gulped really hard causing Harry to laugh. It must have been obvious that I was a virgin.

"Um, well, you know, I'm well." I rambled. I was embarrassed, Harry was so experienced and I did not know how to kiss a boy properly.

"It's okay, I'm glad you haven't been with anyone. It makes my job more fun." Harry replied causing my cheeks to heat up.

"Your blushing, I can feel the heat from you're body." Harry chuckled.

"Don't ever leave me." I said.

"I won't leave unless you tell me too, and even then you will have problems getting me away from you." Harry said rubbing circles in the small of my back.

I reached up and pecked his lips, he tasted so sweet.

I nestled my head against his chest. My breathing slowed down as my eyes grew heavy. Before I knew it I was sound asleep.

"Nina, wake up. We need to go check on Kendra." Harry said shaking my body.

I stirred around in my sleep, but soon woke up fully. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's around lunchtime." Harry smiled as he ran his fingers through his curls.

I sat up and stretched my arms above my head. I noticed that Harry was watching me from across my room. I stepped out of the bed, my clothes were all bundled up. I pulled my shorts down and fixed my shirt. I looked back at Harry and he was picking his soft pink lips.

I bit my lip as I watched him. His eyes trailed up my body and his gaze soon locked on my green eyes. He held the stare as he walked closer to me.

His hands found the small of my back as he pulled me closer to him. My hands struggled to find his hair, my heart was beating so fast.

"It's okay Nina, its just a kiss." He said placing his lips against mine.

Synchronized, is how you would describe our lips. They fit perfectly as we kissed. The kiss was slow and sweet, his cool, soft lips helped.

"I will be in the car." He said breaking the kiss and climbing out of the window.

My heart fluttered as I watched him leave. I knew that I would see him in a few minutes, but a few minutes was too long, I never wanted him to leave my eyesight. I was falling in love, again.

I slipped into some blue Jean shorts that went mid thigh. I then put on a Rolling Stones T-shirt. I put on fresh socks and my old converse.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun ad shoved my phone in my back pocket. I walked out of the room, not expecting to see my grandparents.

"Goodmorning Nina." Grandpa greeted, "where are you off too?" He asked.

"I'm just taking a day to explore, I don't know when I will be back but I have my phone I'd you need me." I lied.

"Okay, go have fun and be safe." He waved.

I quickly walked out of the house and ran to Harry's car. I jumped in the passenger seat, and Harry didn't waste time leaving.

"Harry, how do you feel about me?" I asked causing him to chuckle.

"Honestly?" He asked.

"I would hope so." I replied regretting asking the question.

"I love you. I know that you like me too, every time I come near you your heart speeds up. I love how innocent you act, and it is an act. I can tell that you have been hurt, that's why you always ask questions similar to this one. I think your beautiful, loving, free spirited, just to name a few. I can't find the right words to describe you, but I know that I feel protective of you. I would kill for you Nina." He said, scaring me a little.

"How do you feel about me?" He asked laughing.

"I don't know yet." I lied.

He looked over at me, his eyebrows furrowed together as he stopped the car. He looked in front of the vehicle and pulled it to the side if the road.

His focus went back to me as he turned off the car and put the keys in his pocket.

"Do you trust me?" He asked lowly.

My lips parted as I couldn't speak, all I could do is stare and blink. My heart began to quicken in speed.

"Yes." I replied.

"That's all I needed to hear." He said opening the car door.