20

The blood was slowly being drained from my body. Again, my body was growing weaker as Harry was transforming me. My eyes fluttered as they rolled into the back of my head. I was in the same almost dead state as Harry laid me on the ground.

Harry's wrist was soon placed against my dry lips. Cool, sticky substance was soon filling my clammy mouth. Like instinct, I began sucking the substance down my throat.

My teeth dug into Harry's skin, causing him to squirm. I soon pulled away and fell into a deep sleep.

My eyes popped opened as I looked around the familiar room. My sense of smell was increased. My vision was intensified. My hearing was incredible. I felt flawless, like I could do anything. I had so much power.

I sat up and looked around. Harry was nowhere to be found. I stepped out of the bed and tried to walk to the door, but I ran into it instead. My hand grabbed the door handle as I tired to open it, but instead I snatched the door off the hinges.

Harry soon was face to face with me. I smiled when I seen him. It was like I was looking at a completely different person. He was beyond beautiful and I was really turned on right now.

I grabbed his head and pulled his lips to mine. I moved out lips together and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pushed me backwards until we fell on the bed.

I laughed when his curls tickled my neck. He pulled away and flew across the room. He stood at the door frame and looked at me.

"Come to me, slowly." Harry demanded.

I sat up and stood to my feet. I slowly took a step, and I didn't glide across the room. I walked normal to Harry. When I got to the door, he ran downstairs.

"Come on." He encouraged.

I was getting the hang of it, I was walking normal as I descended the stairs.

He wrapped his arms around me as I had successfully mastered walking. He kissed my forehead as he let me go.

"You did so well baby girl." He said kissing my forehead.

"What day is it?" I asked.

"It's Monday, late afternoon. Are you hungry?" He asked.

I locked my lips as I nodded.

"Zayn, shes ready." Harry called out. "It's important for you to have human blood first." Harry informed.

Zayn came out with a teenage boy. He was cute and scared. His heart beat was all I could focus on. Zayn released the boy and I was quick to pick him up by his throat.

He wiggled in my grasp. I soon brought him down to eye level. The nerves in my teeth began to throb. I couldn't take it anymore. I stabbed my teeth into his warm flesh.

I began sucking the life out his pungent body. His begs soon subsided as his lifeless body lay on the floor.

"You have to fully kill him." Harry said walking to the body. He broke the boys neck as he demonstrated.

"That should keep you good for a few days." He informed.

Harry looked at me and smiled as he walked closer to me. He licked my bottom lip as he cleaned up the excess blood.

"Harry, I feel so alive." I smiled.

"I know." He said. "Niall is going to put a spell on you, so you can be around humans without wanting to kill them." Harry informed. "Oh, and never take your wedding ring off, it has a spell on it to keep you from bursting into flames."

"Okay," I said. "Where is everyone at?" I asked looking between Zayn and Harry.

"They are somewhere in the house." Zayn replied.

"Guys, someone wants to see you." Harry said.

The rest of the clan came over and greeted me. They all kept a distance from me, probably because I was unpredictable.

"Look at you." Niall said.

"Yeah, I know." I said even though I hadn't seen my reflection yet.

"Okay guys, we are going now." Harry said grabbing my hand and dragging us upstairs.

He led us into the room and shut the door. I stood in front of him, an do turned around to figure out what he was doing. My feet turned me around to come face to face with Harry.

He quickly placed our lips together. It was our best kiss yet. It was full of passion, yet it was hungry. Harry's arms slid down my back and between my thighs. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He stepped over to the bed and plopped us down, causing me to chuckle. He pushed my hair out from around my face as I crawled further on the bed. I positioned myself in the middle of the bed, and Harry soon hovered me.

He somehow worked his waist between my legs, causing me to wrap my legs around him. He started kissing my neck and trailed down to my collar bone. Harry was right, this was so frustrating.

I slipped my hand under his soft T-shirt, and pulled it over his head. This was the first time I seen Harry shirtless, and I enjoyed the view. My hands flew to his waist band as I unbuckled his pants. He helped me slide them down his legs.

He then quickly removed my clothes, except for my undergarments. We both were in our underwear as Harry recently removed my bra.

I stopped touching Harry and let my hands fall to my sides. Harry paused what he was doing and looked down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked sweetly.

"I don't feel comfortable doing this with the boys in the house." I sighed. "Can we cuddle instead?" I asked biting my lip.

"Yeah, sure." Harry said laying down beside me.

He wrapped me up in his strong, toned arms and I laid my head against his chest.

The only downfall from being a vampire was the emotions. The emotions were intensified. My emotions changed constantly. One minute I was happy and when I seen someone mile, I grew depressed. I guess I would be classified as bipolar. Harry said that it would take a while for me to control them,but I was really questioning it.