blood || marichat

Blood.

It was all Chat Noir could see.

Blood.

He left her on a classroom so he could go and protect the others.

Blood.

He never thought the akuma would attack her.

Blood.

Slowly, he walked up to her. His body was shaking uncontrollaby, lips slightly parted as heavy breaths left his mouth and he was staring at her with wide eyes.

Blood.

Marinette wasn't moving, completely still, a lot of blood coming out of her mouth, head & especially from her stomach.

Blood.

The feline hero dropped to his knees right by her side, touching her hand slightly.

Blood.

It was still warm, which was good. He desesperately searched for a pulse and found one. A small one.

Blood.

"H-Hey Princess, c'mon wake up." He stuttered, gulping hard.

Blood.

There wasn't an answer. Everything was silent, only Chat's quick breath could be heard.

Blood.

Tears started running down his face as he stared at her body. He slowly sat her up, carefully holding her body close to his.

Blood.

"Princess... P-Please answer me." He cried silently, surpassing a sob. "My Lady, where are you? Please..." He pleaded to no one in particular.

Blood.

"C-Chat..." A low call sent a shiver down his spine as he stared down at her. "I'm... I'm so-sorry." She whispered, before starting coughing. Blood.

Blood.

"Princess! Please don't talk! Ladybug will be here soon!" He exasperately told her, tightening his hold on her.

Blood.

His hands and body were full of blood. Her blood. His princess' blood.

Blood.

"C-Chat... L-Lady isn't..." She stopped middway, starting to cough again. "She isn't... Coming." She whispered, pressing her eyes shut as a pained expression made it's way upon her face.

Blood.

"E-Eh? Don't, don't talk, please." He sobbed, holding her close.

Blood.

"I'm... I'm Ladybug, Chat... And I won't make it."

Blood.

It was hard to understand what she said, but he did anyways.

Blood.

"Marinette... You are Ladybug?" His voice cracked and he let out a especially loud sob.

Blood.

Marinette coughed again, more blood fell on the floor and some even fell on her stomach.

Blood.

"Marinette, please don't die." Chat heard a little, yet really desesperate, voice and glanced over to Mari's bag, spotting a red, little kwami. Tikki.

Blood.

Tikki floated towards them as small, yet big, tears ran down her face. She landed on Marinette's chest, sobbing loudly.

Blood.

"Oh... Tikki... I'm so... Sorry." The once energetic girl whispered, as she coughed.

Blood.

"Marinette, please don't die!" Tikki screamed, hitting Marinette's chest with her tiny hands, over and over again. "I should've been more careful!" Her voice sounded firm, but it cracked a couple of times.

Blood.

"Princess... My Lady... Please don't die." Chat whispered, furious sobs left his mouth and big, fat tears fell from his masked eyes.

Blood.

Marinette faintly smiled at them, before coughing again. "Tikki... Thanks for... Everything." She whispered slowly, trying to not cough.

Blood.

"Chat... Thank you so much for always being there." She coughed yet again. "I... I love you, kitty cat." She whispered, a tight smile on her face.

Blood.

"Marinette! Don't die! Princess, please! I love you so much, My Lady! Don't leave me, please." He screamed desesperately, sobbing uncontrollaby. "Please..." He pleaded, his voice held so much pain.

Blood.

"I'm... So... Glad..." She whispered, before dropping her arms by her side, and her head hung low.

Death.

––

Okay but I really hope I made you all sad lol. And thanks for the votes, views and likes guys! It means a lot!