our happy ending || adrinette au

"You really hit the jackpot, girl." A now 17 years old Alya laughed, as Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Alya, shut up," She started as they both stared at the two boys up ahead. "Me and Adrien are just best friends." She informed her own best friend, turning to look at her.

"As far as I know, it's not a sin to crush on your best friend, or is it?" Alya winked and Marinette felt heat raising up to her cheeks.

The bluenette quickly changed the topic as they started talking about a new show called Miraculous Ladybug, that had recently started.

"My favorite is definitely Ladybug," Alya smiled, thinking about her most recent favorite heroine. "I mean, Bridgette is pretty cute and cool too, but Ladybug is just that base you know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Marinette laughed, nodding her head. "My favorite is Chat Noir, but Felix is a complete jerk." She scoffed, as Alya nodded her head in agreement.

"I completely agree, Bugaboo." A new voice spoke, making both girls look up at the new people in front of them.

"Oh, Ad, hi." Marinette smiled at her best friend, before looking at Nino who was already hugging Alya, his girlfriend of 2 years now. "Yo, nino."

"Hey, Mari," Nino smiled as Alya rested her head against his chest. "You know, I've been thinking about something." He announced, making the other 3 raise an eyebrow.

"Oh boy, this is going to be good." Adrien smirked a little, throwing an arm around Marinette's shoulders, as the girl giggled and wrapped her own arm around his waist, and held his hand that was dropped on her shoulder with her other hand.

"Alya back me up, don't those two resemble Ladybug and Chat noir, a lot?" He questioned his girlfriend, looking down at her.

"Now that you mention it.." Alya frowned slightly, before laughing. "They really do!"

Marinette opened her mouth to speak, but Adrien beat her to it.

"Yeah, but me and Mar are way better and cuter than those guys."

There was moment of silence and all Marinette could think of was how much she wished a hole would appear in the ground so she could hide.

The other two bursted out laughing, as Marinette hid her red face in her best friend's chest, who had the biggest face of confusion one had ever seen.

"Why are you laughing? Did I say something funny?" He questioned his friends, as he brought Marinette closer to him, kissing the top of her head.

"Nah, not at all!" Alya smirked as she looked at her boyfriend who was already looking at her and the two of them nodded.

"Well guys, we gotta go," Nino started, as Alya smiled apologetically at Marinette. "We're gonna help my mom with something today."

"Oh, alright dude, y'all have fun." Adrien spoke, nodding at his best friend, as Marinette and Alya fist bumped.

"Text you later, 'kay?" Marinette smiled, as Alya nodded.

The two best friends watched their friends walk away, in a comfortable silent.

"You know..." Adrien started, and flipped them, making Marinette stay put in front of him, as he wrapped his arms around her waist with a small smirk on his face. "I am taller than you now, so when are we getting married?"

Marinette's eyes widened, as she shoved her bag in adrien's face, making him let go of her, and she started walking at a fast pace in her house's directions, with a face more red than Erza Scarlet's hair.

"Hey Mar, hold up!" She heard Adrien laugh in the distance, but she was just too embarrassed to wait for him.

And well, let's just say, approximately five years later, Marinette looked stunning in a wedding dress and Adrien sure looked good waiting for the woman of his life in a church.

--

a part two!! someone asked for this, so here you go. ♡
also, i decided to change my writing style, since i feel like this one suits me the best...
i hope you guys don't stop reading my book bc of it?
tyasm for all the support! i love u. ♡

|| recent update lol, i decided to not change my writing style. thank you. ||