jealous (11k special) || adrinette/marichat

So many people requested jealous!adrien/chat so here it is ❤ also, i'm trying to work on your requests so that i can post them asap, pls be patient ╭(╯ε╰)╮ 

——

Adrien was almost late that day, but luckily, he made it just in time. He sat beside Nino and took a deep breath.

"Damn, dude! That's what you call luck!" Nino said as he pointed to the teacher, who came in right after Adrien.

"Luck... As if I have any." Adrien whispered, chuckling slightly.

The class went on normally, Adrien could hear Marinette and Alya talking behind him, and sometimes Nino would join them. The boy could only grin and shake his head at his friends.

Finally, the bell rang and people started getting up and rushing out of the classrooms.

"So, there's this new café that just opened last week, wanna go check it out after school?"

Adrien heard Alya ask Marinette, and turned to look at them, seeing Marinette smiling and nodding with her head.

"M-Marinette..." The four of them turned around, seeing a blushing Nathanael in front of Marinette.

"Oh, Nathanael! Hey!" She greeted him, smiling sweetly.

"H-Hi! I-I was w-wondering if after school, you'd like to go with m-me to this n-new café..." He timidly asked, staring at the ground embarrassed.

Ahm, excuse me? Was he asking Marinette out? His Princess? Oh hell no, she better reject him or Adrien won't be responsible for his actions. Wait... Adrien blushed madly as he understood what he was thinking.

"O-Oh! I-I'd love to, b-but A-Alya already a-asked me to g-go with her!"

"It's fine girl!" Alya said, putting an arm around the girl's shoulders. "We'll go together some other time! Today, I can go somewhere else with Nino and Adrien! Right, boys?" She turned to Nino, sending him a wink.

The boy snorted, but nodded. "Yeah! You two have fun!"

Adrien was shocked. Did Nino just agreed for the two of them? But... Adrien wasn't okay with that! Though he couldn't just say "oh no, I don't want Marinette to go out with Nathanael because she's my Princess and cats don't like to share!" That would just be awkward.

"Yeah, he's right." Adrien forced a little smile at Marinette, who frowned slightly but smiled at Nathanael.

"Well... See you after class, then?" She giggled a little.

The red head blushed furiously, before thanking Marinette quietly and walked to his seat, almost falling. His love interest had just accepted to go out on a date with him? Like....... For real?!?!

How could she?! She was supposed to politely decline and tell him that she had already someone else in mind but nooo, let's just go on a date with Nathanael while Chat Noir could be out there in the rain —it wasn't even raining lol— alone with only his stupid kwami to keep him company!! Oh geez, Adrien get a hold of yourself!

The blond turned around again, sighing heavily trying to cover his jealousy. He was so jealous, yet he didn't even understand why... It's not like he likes Marinette or anything... Besides, she won't just start dating Nathanael out of a sudden... Right?

(◕‿◕✿)

Adrien couldn't take it anymore. It had been about four hours since school had ended, more precisely, four hours since Marinette and Nathanael went to that stupid café alone and four painful hours since he —Chat Noir— had been standing in the middle of Marinette's room.

He found it cute, really, how she had tons of pics of him —Adrien— all over her room. It made him feel like a real celebrity.

Frustrated to be kepting waiting for so long, Chat walked to her balcony, looking around Paris. Suddenly he looked down just in time to see Marinette and Nathanael hugging in front of the bakery's door. But that's not all, friends! The punk actually kissed Chat's Princess on the cheek and she giggled! She. Giggled.

What the hell is going on here?! Chat furiously walked back to her room, pacing back and forth angrily.

Five minutes later, Marinette's bedroom door opened, and the said girl came walking in with a little smile on her face and dark blush on her cheeks.

"Well? Did you have fun on your little date?" Chat spat with venom clear on his voice, startling Marinette who looked at him shocked.

"Chat Noir?! What do you think you're doing here?" She angrily asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest, glaring at him.

"Are you dating him?" Chat insisted on ignoring her question, his tail going back and forth uncontrollably. "Are you and that red haired punk dating?" He asked again, glaring at her.

"What if we are?! That's not of your damn business! Get out of my room!" She retorted, returning his glare.

"Oh, I'm so not getting out till you explain what the hell you were doing with him!" He growled, walking towards her, slowly.

"I said, that's none of your business! Why are you so mad anyways?!" She growled back, still as a rock and watched as he stood right in front of her, making her look up.

They stayed silent for a while, just glaring at each other before Chat rolled his eyes and bent down, pressing his lips against hers for a hungry and furious kiss.

Marinette returned it instantly, wrapping her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist. They furiously sucked and bit each other's lips, trying to win the "war" that was somewhat going on, but Marinette soon got tired of that and slipped her tongue in Chat's mouth, intertwining her own with his.

They stayed like that for what seemed like eternity, just trying to win that dominance war, angrily kissing each other, before the both of them pulled apart, breathing heavily.

"You really think I would ever kiss you back if I was dating Nathanael?" She asked slowly, trying to regain her breath, glaring at him again.

"Shut up." He growled again, bringing his lips to her neck, biting her skin slightly. "I don't want you going out with him."

Marinette closed her eyes slightly, a little smirk appearing on her lips.

"Are you jealous, Kitty?" She whimpered a bit, when he bit her neck again, harder than before.

"And what if I am?" He hissed, licking the crook of her neck, sucking on it right after. "Cats don't like to share what's theirs and you just so happen to be mine and I just so happen to be a cat."

The girl moaned loudly, when he sucked on her neck hard and it was obvious there would be a mark the next day, that, if it wasn't already forming one.

"Since when am I yours, Kitty?" She whispered, intertwining her fingers on his hair, pulling on it.

"Since you let me do this, without complaining." He explained, before kissing her again roughly.

And let's just say, he certainly wasn't jealous anymore and she never went out with another boy again.

——

OHMYGOSH IM SO EMBARRASSED THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND IT MUST BE SO SHITTY I AM SO SORRY!!!!! At first, i certainly didnt expect this to turn out the way it did but.... oh well lmao. Thank you all SO much for 11k reads!!!! This means so much to me, yall dont even know omg. Thank you, i love you ❤❤❤