valentine's day || ladynoir

Ladybug stared at the dark blue sky in front of her, the stars reflecting in her eyes. A sigh left her lips, as she looked around; more precisely looking for her partner, Chat Noir.

They weren't supposed to patrol that night, but he had insisted that she met with him and she knew why. It was Valentine's Day and she also knew how Chat felt about her, so as someone who had a crush on someone who didn't like her back, she knew how much it would hurt him if she just rejected his request.

So, there she was, waiting for him. But that damn cat was already late 10 minutes and she was starting to get cold.

"Where the hell is that damn cat?" She whispered, hugging herself.

"My Lady!" Chat landed right next to her, with a sly grin on his face. "It's a pleasure to see you." The hero stated, bending down and kissed her on the cheek before she could protest or back away.

"You idiot! You're late 10 minutes!" She hissed, punching him slightly in the shoulder.

"I deeply apologize, Bugaboo. But I couldn't come earlier." He explained himself, sending her an apologetic smile.

The lucky heroine rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Alright you stupid alley cat, tell me what you wanted already." She didn't mean to sound so harsh, but ups, it happens.

Chat, however, didn't back down in the slightest and only smirked at her, before giving her a bag, with a bouquet sticking out and Marinette could also see some chocolates there.

"To the most special Lady in the world for me, Happy Valentine, My Lady! I love you with all my heart!" He exclaimed, smiling sweetly at her.

She blushed, taking the bag in her hands and looked to the opposite side of him.

"Thanks, you dummy... Happy Valentine's Day to you too." She mumbled, before giving him a quick peck on the cheek.