valentine's day || ladrien

Marinette was super mad. It was Valentine's Day and yet she couldn't give her chocolates to Adrien as she had planned to.

She stared at the box in her hands, a frown on her face as she mumbled the word "stupid" over and over again.

Tikki watched silently as Marinette kept on sulking, before she giggled. The tiny kwami flew towards her holder and landed on her lap with a cute little smile on her face.

"C'mon Marinette! Don't be like that! You can still give the chocolates to him! We'll just need a certain heroine's help." She suggested, winking.

A smile made it's way upon Marinette's face before she hugged Tikki.

"Ah, you really are the best Tikki!" The girl exclaimed, getting up. "Spots on!"

(◕‿◕✿)

Adrien was checking the Ladyblog, seeing the -not so news to him- news about his beloved.

A tap came from the window, and Adrien looked over to the sound, before freezing.

Hanging upside down on his window, was none other than Ladybug herself.

She gave him a nervous smile, mouthing a "can I come in?"

Adrien frantically nodded, before stopping again and looked at his computer. He felt himself blush, turning it off instantly, before walking to his window and opening it.

"Hi, I'm so sorry for dropping in like this." Ladybug mumbled, landing on the floor and gave him an apologetic smile.

"L-Ladybug, you is okay... I mean!!! I-i-it's o-okay," Adrien stuttered, blushing madly. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?" He mumbled with a more steady voice.

"O-Oh, well I was patrolling and saw your light on, s-so I decided to come and check if everything was fine." She gave him another nervous smile.

"I-I see, t-thanks for coming h-here!" He bowed slightly.

Damn! This was so frustrating! He could talk just fine to her when he was Chat, so what the hell was wrong with him now?! He looked like Marinette whenever she tried to speak to him! But then again, talking to the girl he loved was way more difficult without the mask on.

"So, I have something to give you." She giggled slightly, before showing him the box with the chocolates. "I know a girl who has the biggest crush on you and tried to give you this during the day, but she chickened out." Rolling her eyes, Ladybug smiled at Adrien. "And she asked me to give them to you."

Adrien was taken aback, staring at the box... Wait... Is Ladybug giving him chocolates and making that excuse up?! No... Why would she give him, out of all people, chocolates on the Valentine's Day? Or maybe, she had figured out who he was and she was actually giving those to Chat!! No Adrien, don't be stupid.

"O-Oh, thanks! May I know who this girl is?" He smiled a little, taking the box in his hands.

"N-No! She asked me to keep it a secret." The heroine panicked a bit, before winking at him to cover it up.

Adrien almost fainted with that. "O-Okay then... Thank you for bringing those." He smiled at her shyly, before giving her a suggesting look. "C-Care to share them with me?"

Before Ladybug could answer, her miraculous beeped, alerting the two of them. She knew it was Tikki who was kinda of warning her about "being already super late and that she had school tomorrow". A sigh escaped her lips, as she smiled at him.

"No can do! I have to go!" She exclaimed, pointing to her earrings.

"A-Ah, okay! T-That's just fine, maybe some other time." He smiled, a tint of disappointment on both his face and words.

The girl stopped to ponder for a bit. She looked around before getting on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. Jumping to the window, she smirked at him one last time and took out her yoyo.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Adrien." She smiled, before jumping off into the night.

--

Gomen! I didn't post a story yesterday, bc I still hadn't finish it and yeah... And I won't post it bc honestly, I didn't like how it turned out. It was Plagg x Tikki, if you guys want that one-shot in a different way, please tell me and I'll see what I can do! Only one pair left, can y'all guess which one it is? ;p