it was the hair || adrienette

Marinette chewed on her bottom lip nervously, as she stared at the empty seat in front of her. Adrien was late, very late, and nobody - not even Nino -, had a clue on where he was.

So of course the girl was worried. What if something bad happened to the guy? Was he ok? Maybe he had been kidnapped by someone who was so enthrilled by his beauty, they simply couldn't keep their hands to themselves and had to have him all to them!

No, she thought, that's unlikely -- he comes to school by car, after all.

"Marinette," Alya called out to her in a quiet voice, making the bluenette look at her. "Stop worrying, ok? I'm sure he's fine."

She nodded. But couldn't stop herself from being worried.

Yet nothing, absolutely nothing, could have preppered her for what came next. Adrien came barging into class, apologizing multiple times to Mrs. Bustier, who scolded him mercilessly before sending him off to his seat.

As he slumped down next to Nino, who, along with Alya, immediately started questioning him about where he was and why he wasn't answering any of their phone calls or text messages, Marinette could only stare.

It didn't matter how much she stared, though, she couldn't believe her eyes. What the heck happened to his hair?!

Why was is it painfully equal to Chat Noir's?

Alya and Nino didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary, but she could tell. She had touched it too many times before, stared at it for long periods of time before and she could never forget it. So, at that moment, she knew.

Adrien was Chat Noir.

A small gasp left her lips as the new information sank in. She could try and come up with countless different excuses, but she couldn't.

There was simply no denying it. It was just too obvious. Right in front of her, was the only proof she needed.

The three friends turned to look at her, Alya asking what was wrong. She simply dismissed it with a wave of her hand and smiled shyly at Adrien, telling him that she was glad that he was alright.

He merely returned the smile, before Mrs. Bustier yelled at them to be quiet and pay attention to class.

🔥

School was finally over, and as Marinette passed by Adrien on her way out of the classroom, she leaned in closely, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"You're lucky I'm the only one who recognized that ridiculous hair of yours, mon chaton. You should be more careful and take care of your hair the next time you're late for class."

Adrien turned to her wide eyed and she simply winked at him, patted him on his back and walked away. The boy could see a small, red creature - which he decided that could only be a kwami, Ladybug's kwami -, peeking out of Marinette's bag and waving excitedly in his direction. Only then did he noticed Plagg also waving at her from behind his shirt.

He stood there for a couple of minutes, before realization hit him like a train.

Holy crap, Marinette is Ladybug!

🔥🔥

hello my lovelies!

first things first, i apologize for my inactiveness(?)!

but honestly, i try coming up with good one shots at least twice a day, but i never like how they turn out, especially bc i have no good prompts or motivation ):

so please, forgive me for taking so long to update.

also, school started yet i'm not gonna blame my lack of activeness on it (just yet anyways) but it is a good way to make me try and write something.

SO PLEASE FOR THE 1000TH TIME, GIVE ME IDEAS FOR FUTURE ONE SHOTS!

now, thank you and have a nice day cuties!!

i love you guys and i'm so damn grateful for all the support this book is getting!! ^^

sofs out!🔥