Chapter 2 - YES!

Our first lesson was music, infact, I had music all day. Not that I'm complaining though. I actually couldn't wait to get started! I wonder what Jess' singing voice sounded like? Her accent was hot as fuck so if here singing is just as good someone better prepare me a grave. Before I knew it me and Jess entered the music room. According to Jess our music teacher (Miss Hope) is "very nice and will challenge your voice but is one of the nicest, down to earth people you could meet." I'm guessing she could tell I was slightly nervous, so she asked me "you have got nothing to worry about, I'm here." Then she took my hands in hers. I have this feeling in my stomach that I can't even describe, I feel so weak and she's only holding my hand! What is she doing... OH SHIT! I can't be, can I? No way is she... Or is she? Oh fuck, shit, dick! I'm falling for Jessica Ellen Cornish and I have only known her a day! "What's up babe? You look like your really trying to work something out." She called me babe! "Oh, ummm, nothing" I replied with a not so convincing smile. Luckily just as Jess was about to ask me another question Miss Hope walked into the room. She introduced me to every one which I found highly embarrassing! I could not stop blushing. Anyway we got on with writing songs.   Before me and Jess knew it, break time had come and gone and it was time for lunch. "Keat, my friend Holly wants to have a private word with me and I won't be in last lesson. But how about you come sleep over tonight since it's Friday? Say 5ish? I want to get to know you. You know a lot about me but I don't know much about you, all I know is your name, you are brilliant at writing songs and you can sangggggggggg!" The last comment made me let out a nervous giggle and clearly I started to blush furiously as Jess started to tease me and... Hang on! Did Jess ask me to sleep over tonight! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "Yeah I would love to come sleep over tonight!" "Okay babe, see you later." "Okey dokey!"   Well today has been the best day of my life! Even if last lesson did drag on for what seemed like eternity. I can home as quick as I could so I had time to get ready. I told my Mum all about my day and that I made a new friend -that being Jess obviously- and that she lived next door and I was sleeping over her house later. She said okay, well shouted it because I was half way up the stairs. I had a quick shower, straightened my hair and flung my wardrobe doors open... 'What the hell am I gonna wear?' Is all I was thinking. After about 15 minutes of chucking my clothes all around my now, not so tidy room I decided to wear my short denim shorts and a bright pink crop top with 'WILD' written on it in silver. I quickly packed my bag for Jess' and then I ran downstairs and quickly ate an apple because I hadn't eaten all day. Then I applied minimal make up. A little mascara, nude lip gloss and some cream to make my face smooth. Oh shit! I need to find a cardigan! I ran back into my wardrobe and pulled out a thing long sleeved cardigan to wear over the top and I was ready. By this time it was 5 o'clock so I ran downstairs and shouted "Bye Mum I'm going to see Jess" "Okay, have fun!" My mum shouted back in response. I grabbed my bag and took one last look in the mirror before going outside. I walked down out path and up to Jessie's then knocked on the door. I somehow managed to knock to the tune of the song I write a while ago. I started to stare at the floor daydreaming. The door then opened and I heard that strong sexy Essex accent "Hey babe!" OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD! She looked like an angel that's fallen out of heaven...