Chapter 19 - Happy Ever After

Jessie's POV

I looked down into my beautiful girls eyes before looking around the room. Just about everyone was crying - including me. I looked back into Keats sea blue eyes. She looked so worried - cute but worried. I simply whispered 'Yes' and she responded 'What?' 'Yes I said! YES YES YES!' She started crying, picked me up and span me ran. I squealed and everyone was cheering and crying. I don't think I had ever been this happy. She slowly put me down and kissed my lips so tenderly but passionately. I loved this woman. And now I'm going to marry her and I couldn't be happier if I tried. Everyone came and crowded around us and congratulated us. Everyone was emotional. The rest of the night was filled with music, laughter and love. This has been the best birthday ever.

73 YEARS LATER

JESSIE'S POV

Now me and Keat are payed side by side in a hospital bed. Our fingers locked together as tight as the first time they touched. Our two daughters at the end of our beds putting on a brave face with our grandchildren and husbands. Me and Keat got married. In fact, we did it all. We always said we were going to die side by side. And here we are. We also said when we knew we were going to take out last breath, we'd use it to say 'I love you'. I faced her to find her already staring at me. She opened her mouth at the exact same time as me and in unison we said 'I love you' as we took our last breaths and let our hearts beat the same beat. We both died at exactly the same time. I guess your wondering how I'm still talking to you. Well, when you die, you just float around forever and me and Keat are, together. We will be together forever and have a happy ever after.

---------------------------------------------- that's it guys! This fanfic finished! I know it finished quickly but I didn't know what to do with it. I am in the process of writing a new fanfic so I will be back so yeah. Byeeee... For now.