Chapter 5 - Happy Birthday

So many things are running through my mind it's unbelievable. So much has happened in such a short space of time! One minute I'm walking into the most beautiful girl in the world and now she is sat on top of me naked with a gorgeous smile and her cute dimples showing. Hang on, what time is it?!?!?! "Babe, this is gonna sound so weird but what time is it?" Jess gives me a funny look before she turns her gaze to the clock and then back to meet my own eyes. "It's about twenty to one, why babe?" "Jess, kiss me?" Without hesitation our lips collide with one another and create the perfect mould. This time I ask Jess for access into her mouth which she grants. I don't know how long we were kissing for but I never wanted it to stop. "That was the best Birthday present ever Jess." Jess' face was a picture! "You didn't tell me it was your birthday today! I would of got you something!" "Babe there's no need, I got you and that's all I want. It's the best birthday already and I have a busy day later. All my friends and family from Plymouth are coming up here to spend the day with me. Jess do you wunna meet my friends and family tomorrow. I know we have only just got together but I want to show you off. The friends that are coming down know I'm bi but that's it so we can be, us with them but only them. So, do you wunna?" Jess just gives me the biggest smile I have ever seen and pushes her lips against mine and whispers "Happy birthday baby!" "Thank-you sweetness, we are gonna have to get some sleep, we got a busy day tomorrow." "Okay baby, night night." "Night Jess." We both kiss one last time before Jess spoons herself into my back and we fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up to a trail of wet kisses down my neck. This causes me to smile and let out a little moan which then causes Jess to giggle. "Good morning birthday girl" "Morning babe. What's the time?" "Ummmmm, it's 10:30, why?" "Oh shit! We gotta get up and ready, my mates are gonna be here at 12!" We both quickly get ready and Jess packs a bag so she can stay at mine tonight. She writes a note telling her parents where she is and what's going on and leave it in the front room. Then we both run out the door and into mine. I quickly get dressed into some high waisted black studded shorts and a electric blue, plain crop top and some leopard print vans before re straightening my hair and putting on some mascara and lip gloss. Meanwhile Jess is cleaning my room for me. Then I hear my mum shout "Where are you birthday girl?!" "I run downstairs with Jess behind me to be greeted by my Mum. I give her a massive hug as I do every morning.

"Who's this then?" My mum asks as she points to Jessie. "This is Jessie mum, she lives next door" "Ohhhhh so your the Jessie that Keat was telling me about yesterday?" "I believe so Miss Duff, it's very nice to meet you." Jess replies with a smile. My mum pulls her into a hug and says "Please, call me Carol." "Okay Carol." "Are you two ready? Amy, Amy, Anna, Tegan, Beth, Georgia, Lily, Shannon and Connie are gonna be here in a bit. I really don't know how your all gonna fit in your room Keat." Jess looks at me slightly worried, I guess I kinda forgot to tell her how many were coming. I just give her a quick smile which she returns. "Me neither, but we will find away. I mean, two of us can sleep in my bed, four people can sleep in that blow up bed thing and the other four will sleep on the floor. They won't mind. What's the time anyway?" Jess quickly answers saying "We have 15 minutes." "Okay, let's take the snacks up to my room and then they should be here, okay." "Okay" Jess replies. Me and Jess both grab two big bags of snacks each to take upstairs.

When we get into my room we lay it all out. I look up to Jess who still looks nervous. "Babe, you haven't gotta be nervous, they are lovely people. They will love you. They are all like sisters to me and we all stick together. They are all just as mad as me and you lot will get on like a house on fire. I promise." I give her a quick peck on the lips and she says "Please just don't leave me with them at first, I get shy around new people." "Okay babe" With this the door bell rings so I let out a little excited squeal which  makes Jess laugh. I run downstairs with Jess not far behind and then I open the front door to find them all stood there. They all start singing happy birthday, out of tune of course and then decide to jump on top of me.I end up lying on the floor with everyone layed on top of me, including Jessie. They are all laughing hysterically. When they are done crushing me they get up and we all have a group hug including Jess. "Who's this then?" Amy E asks. "This is Jess, she lives next door. She goes to the Brit school with me." I can tell Amy E knows that Jess isn't just my friend by giving me the I-know-the-truth look which causes me to blush and laugh. "Jess this is Amy E, Amy T, Tegan, Beth, Georgia, Lily, Shannon and Connie" As I point each one of them out they give Jess a hug. Amy E waits till last and whispers something in Jessie's ear but I can't hear it. It makes Jess smile and nod her head 'yes' which then makes Amy E smile. I give them the what-the-fuck look but they just laugh. "Keat have we come all this way just to stand and smile like idiots or partaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!" Asks Shannon which makes us all laugh. "Come on then, lets gooooooooo! Upstairs, first door on your left." They all run upstairs but Amy E holds me back. Everyone has gone upstairs and Connie drags Jess upstairs to. "I know your together, I can see it in your eyes Keat, I can see she makes you happy and I can tell she's a keeper." "You could always read me like a book Amy." We both laugh and join the others upstairs.

Before we knew it, it was 11pm and everyone was hype, Jess was getting on really well with everyone and was enjoying herself, everyone was. "Right, lets play truth or dare's!" Announced Georgia. Oh God, I know exactly what's gonna happen. "Right Amy E you start!" Lily says. "Hmmmmmm okay, Keat. You are gonna pick truth because I said so. Is Jessie your girlfriend?" What a surprise. Everyone immediately looks from me to Jess who my now is blushing real bad as am I. I just give Amy the 'Really?' look. I then look at Jess silently asking if I can tell, she nod's 'yes' back. "Yeah, she is and I couldn't have a better girlfriend than her but keep it to yourselves you gobby lot! Everybody laughs and then we carry on with the game. It gets to about 3am and everyone is starting to get tiered so we go bed. Me and Jess are in my bed, obviously. Amy E, Connie, Tegan and Lily are on the blow up bed beside my bed and the others are on the floor. "Babe, I just want to say I'm glad I met your friends they are awesome and I think it's the right time to say I love you." Jess instantly kisses me so I kiss her back. "I love you too"I whisper back. We then kiss again. "Oi! You two! We are still here and unless you have a puke bucket pack it in!" Connie shouts to us which makes everyone laugh. We all finally fall asleep, me more comfortable than anyone in what I feel is the safest place in the world... My girls arms, unaware of what troubles are heading their way tomorrow...