Chapter 15 - Stay With Me

i can't move. I can't speak. I can't breath. I'm trapped in my mind and slowly falling.

Jessie's POV

"DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME NAKITA I MEAN IT! YOU PROMISED ME YOU'D STAY! STAY WITH ME BABY I LOVE YOU! WE'RE SUPPOSE TO GROW OLD TOGETHER AND HAVE LOADS OF CHILDREN I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU! I NEED YOU TO STAY!" "Pah, she's dead sweetie, now she's gonna go six feet under like she deserves!" I forgot he was still here, how dare he say that! "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT HER! SHE'S GONNA STAY WITH ME!" She won't leave me, will she? She's stronger than that, right? She promised me, she never breaks a promise. Her poor Mum, curled up in the corner. "Carol, she's gonna be okay, she's stronger than thtat!" I pull her into me and hold her before we both enter the ambulence with keat. She looks so lifeless, wiered up to so many machines, not making a sound or moving.

Within seconds we reach the hospital and they rush keat off for immediate emergency. I go get me and Carol a drink and something to eat and ring my Mum and Dad and tell them whats going on. I couldn't hold back the tears but they knew what i was saying and they were with me and Carol in 5 minutes. After a couple hours of crying and silence a doctor comes out. "Miss Duff? Your daughters operation was succesful..." I instantly started crying with happiness again until i saw his face drop. "But she's not doing well, not at all, we will update you regularly but in the mean time i suggest you go home." He walked off. I didn't know what to do, I felt sick, tears streaming down my face but i didn't make a sound, Carol was crying her yes out and my Mum went and comforted her. I then said managing to stop crying. "Mum take Carol back home, she needs to rest, I'm staying here with keat and I'll call you if anything happens, i promise." My Mum and Dad then took Carol out. Shortly after the same Doctor come out. "Excuse me? Do you know where Miss Duff is?" "She's gone home" I replied. "Im Nakita's girlfriend." The doctor smiled and said. "You can go see your girlfriend if you like but she's wiered up and you may get emotional. "I would like to see her. Please."

The doctor lead me into Keat's room. She was wired up to so many machines it was unreal. The doctor left the room and i immediately broke down into tears and i went and sat by my girlfriend's side. I held her hand tight and kissed her forehead. I started singing anything that came to mind, she always said my voice was her favourite sound...

It's been 6 weeks since Keat was put in hospital. I've not left her side once. I physically can't. My eyes are read and puffy from non stop crying. I've hardly ate or drank. I've not stopped singing to her either so my throats pretty sore. her condition is deteriating fast. "Hey Jess, how is she" Carol - Keat's Mum - asked. Before i could answer there was one long never ending beep and loads of doctors rushed into the room and im being shoved out the way. so i just scream her name over and over again, she can't leave me! She promised me! SHE PROMISED ME!

This aint the best chapter ever but yeah and i know it's pretty sad but i wanted to leave it with a cliff hanger. Is keat gonna die? What will Jessie do? How will Carol cope? Vote it up and comment if you're still reading and you might get the next chapter tonight or tomorrow. Hope everyones okayyyyyyyyy.

P.S I'm here for you.