Chapter 18 - Happy Birthday!

Keat's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling very confused, I had a shit load of red hair in my face and snoring which definitely wasn't cute like Jessie's, what the hills go- oh yeah. I'm at Holls. Ah shit yeah it's Jess' birthday. "HOLLY WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I decided to scream at holly, much to my amazement she didn't wake up. She's gonna regret that, I went and got a huge jug of water and ice before entering Holls bedroom again, pushing her off the bed which did wake her up so she looked at me and then to my hand. Before she had time to react I had chucked the water over her before sprinting to the bathroom. "FUCK YOU KEAT WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCH IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ..." I couldn't do anything for laughing. I had a nice shower using the soap that I know Jess loves along with a gorgeous smelling shampoo and conditioner. I then jumped out of the shower and chucked on my joggers and a t-shirt. When I came out of the bathroom I went downstairs into the kitchen to be greater by holly in a similar outfit to me. "Hey Holl" I said trying not to giggle. "I hate you but i love you! Right, when we gonna go set the venue up?" "how about now?" I responded. So we did just that. We got into Holls car and before I knew it we were at the venue with all the decorations.

We got all the boxes of stuff to decorate the huge room with and walked into a very dull looking room. It wasn't very expensive so that wasn't to bad. It was huge which was good because both me and Jess have huge families and loads of friends. We had so much stuff to decorate the place with it was unreal. Me and Holl looked at eachother and both said "Music" so I went and plugged my phone into the speakers. Bob Marley one love started blasting so me and Holl started dancing around and singing whilst decorating the whole room and getting out tables so rose could put the food on. Bless her, she insisted on cooking all the food and suppling all the drink. About 6 hours later it was 3 o'clock and we were done.

Me and Holl went around to mine and Jessie's and posted a letter through the door that contained the address of the venue and what time shed have to be there and to look her sexy self. We then got back into Holls car and drove to hers before getting ready. By the time we hot food and git back to Holls it was nearly 4 which gave us 3 hours to get ready. I layer out all of my make-up, hair equipment and my outfit. I decided to thoroughly straighten my hair so I could actually handle it. Once I had straightened it I grabbed my curlers and did loose curls in the end of my now very long hair. I had recently dip dyed it a caramel colour so it looked nice if I do say so myself. I then decided to try and sort out my make up. I applied some concealer and then stored at the rest of my make up hoping something would jump out at me. After about half an hour of deciding I applied some nude lip gloss, a smokey eye, mascara and eye liner. I was pretty impressed with my reflection. I then put my dress on and my heels. I don't think I realised how shirt the dress really was, oh well, jess will like it. I then slipped on my heels and grabbed a small black clutch bag and put in my phone and my nude lipstick and mascara. I put all my hair over to one side and stared at myself in the mirror. I've never looked so girly in my whole life, it felt weird. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5 o'clock so I walked downstairs to find holly ready and wearing a long red dress with similar makeup to me but had red lipstick. She turned around and said "shit what have you done with my best friend" I just simply laughed out loud. We had a chat for about an hour.

We jumped in the car and arrived at the venue at 6:30pm and saw people there already so we let everyone in and the DJ got set up, all my Plymouth friends were here and my family aswell as jessie's friends and family. I walked around and greeted all of them, I checked the clock and saw it was 6:45pm, Jess will be here any minute, I told everyone to be quiet and I went outside. Within 5 minutes a rather pussed off and confused Jessica walked over to me whilst saying "where the fuck have you been?! You've been avoiding me on th-" she didn't have time to finish her sentence before I pushed my lips onto hers and said "Happy birthday baby. I love you and I'm sorry I haven't been with you but you'll see why in a minute an-". Now it was her turn to cut me off, she crashed our lips together and pulled away whispering "you look fucking sexy!" I immediately started to blush and looked away and said "Are you ready for your surprise" she looked at me confused and said "well I'm glad standing outside this eye sore ain't it. Now you're gonna tell me were going in" she started laughing at me and I looked at her as if to say we are. I grabbed her hand and opened the door.