Chapter 1

"Jack be careful." Jackie called from the window she opened to talk to Jack.

"I will Jackie." Jack replied as he climbed the ladder to hang Christmas lights on his house he had to outdo his brothers Joe, Tim, Bobby and Teddy his brother in law Billy, his brother in laws, Steve, Gordon, and Peter they all lived in the same area in Halifax Nova Scotia in the suburbs.

"Hey Jack are you going to decorate your house" Bobby asked coming out of his house with a box of Christmas lights

"Yeah." Jack replied to Bobby occupied with the task he was doing at the moment

Bobby Jr walked out with an inflatable snow man Abby came out with the Grinch.

"You still have the Grinch?" Joe asked

"Yes I don't use him every year Your Grinch is dead." Bobby replied

"Yeah I know I have this new Rudolph one today. I just got it at Wal-Mart." Joe replied

"We got two penguins near an igloo. Daddy bought it for me." Bella said as she came out with her sisters helping her carry the box

"You were the one to buy the last penguin inflatable." Teddy said

"Yes I bought it for Bella she saw it and wanted it." Jack replied climbing off the ladder he helped his daughters carry the box to the lawn with the fresh snow

The Kennedy clan had decided to start fresh in Halifax Nova Scotia after their father died from a massive stroke. Their mother had wanted to live her life in Boston she had become a nun as she said she felt like that's what God had called her to do. Tim laughed but they had figured she was joking they realized she was serious when she came out in her nun clothes.

Jack commented that she felt better as a nun than being a mother. She was always into her religion rather than raising her family.

They had decided to make the move to start a clean slate no one knew them in Canada so they had fresh starts in the occupations they had chosen not what their father had wanted for them. Jack was happy to be a Elementary school teacher he did some writing on the side while working at a bookstore he loved the smell of books. Jackie worked with him she was happy to stay at home with their four kids with two on the way it would bring his family to an even amount six kids Jackie was having twin boys giving him three girls and three boys John was happy to have brothers that's all he talked about the brothers in his mommy's tummy. Jackie was eight months pregnant she just wanted the twins to arrive.

"Jack I'll give you the Grinch for the penguin." Teddy said to his older brother

"You will have to debate that with your niece. Bella be nice to your Uncle I'm going in to get more decorations and to see if your mother needs anything done." Jack said walking inside

"So what do you say Bella?" Teddy asked

"No I'm not giving up my penguin and they have names the one on the left is Penny Penguin and the other is Peppermint."

"Jack what is Ted doing out there?"

"Hello to you too Joan trying to buy the Penguin decoration off of Bella I guarantee she has already named her Penguins. Sorry Ted missed out on getting that for you. But Bella sure loves her penguins."

"Yes she is very easy to shop for speaking of gifts did you get the gift for Teddy?"

"Yes I found it." Jack said going to the garage he dragged a box of lights out of his garage.

"Uncle Teddy won't win. Bella Loves penguins. "Lilly replied as Riley nodded

"Hey guys like Frosty?" Billy called out