Chapter 10

If there are mistakes I'm sorry this story is written completely on my ipad mini. In evernote.

Enjoy my new chapter thank you for taking the time to read this

:)

Chapter 10)

Jack was sleeping soundly he had just had a vomiting fit along with some other. Unpleasant side effects while in the bathroom. He was on some strong medications

"Hey how's Jack?" Joe asked Teddy walking in

"Fine I haven't messed my pants since I was like two and I did it in front of my younger brother and older brother I'm just so fine."Jack said sarcastically hiding his embarrassment. 

"Jack it was the chemo. It's alright you couldn't help it." Joe told him rubbing his arm

" Joe I was so embarrassed. Do all of our siblings know?"

"I don't know."

"Would Teddy say anything?"

"No remember I the same when i was getting chemo only it was worse. And way more embarrassing."

"Oh right I for got he messed the bed and it went everywhere. Bobby and I and Tim were here."

"Yeah he was feeling just like you were right now. Jack things like this can't be helped. Medications will prevent it from happening again."

"This will never be talked about again.so how are you all doing? Bobby is most likly going crazy with Lilly her personality mixed with mine Kick and Jackie that's a handful. "Jack joked

"Lilly is the only one staying with me and she is your kid that's for sure John is just like you he has Joe in him he is defiantly  a Kennedy he is staying with Teddy. Caroline and Bella are at Kick's." Bobby said

"No Caroline is at Uni's she has been playing with Maria." Teddy replied Jack nodded he was feeling very drowsy

"Just rest Jack." Teddy told him

"Why don't you go say hi to Jackie she is here on bed rest. The doctors told her to stay home she refused. So they have her here in maternity. I'm not happy with her I told her to stay home. She could have been comfy at home with the kids and family looking after her."

"Yeah she called Kick and Joan and said she regretted the decision."Ted replied

Jack nodded he rolled over and fell asleep. The weeks passed Jack slept most of the time he wasn't good company for anyone. Jackie wasn't happy to be on bed rest. She wanted the babies out so she could sit with Jack and hold his hand or kiss him. They were allowed to talk on the phone and text.Usually someone texted for him the drugs were messing with his brain as Jack put it he felt like he couldn't remember a thing.

Joe called it chemo brain.

By mid November Jack and Jackie were doing better Jack just hoped he would be home for Christmas.

Jackie talked to Ethel , Kick and Joan about planning Lilly , Caroline and John's birthdays they said they would have it covered. Jackie was very grateful for Jack's family.Jackie was in bed on her iPad mini playing angry birds"Well your looking good."

"Lee I'm so bored. Jack had some tests done today so he won't be coming to see me and Lilly's birthday is and I will be missing her eleventh birthday. Lee I haven't missed a birthday for any of my kids since they were born. I'm missing Caroline's sixth birthday and John's third birthday. Jack was right I should have listened to him and stayed home."

"Don't  go beating your self up. How do you feel?"

"Like I want it to be December sixth to have these babies."

"How is Stash, Anthony and Anna did you come with them?"

"No I came alone. I will see your kids and Jack before I leave."

"Jack has been tired he is resting comfortably. we have been texting back and forth.Jack was so right i should have stayed home if i had i wouldn't be here i would be at home for my kids birthday's."

"Are all of the kids at Bobby's?"

"No, Just Lilly she is close to her Uncle Bobby and Aunt Ethel she is also very close to Bobby's kids Luke,Abby and Bobby Jr. John is over at Teddy's he is very close to Teddy Jr. Caroline is over at Eunice's she is close with Maria and Bella is at Kick's she is very close to her Aunt Kick. Bella and Lilly are close to Bobby and Kick. Jack is close to them as well. Lee I wish everything was back to normal and we were at home waiting for the boys to come. and that Jack was healthy working at the book store. And teaching."

"I know you do." Lee said hugging Jackie

"Thanks i needed that." Jackie told her The sisters talked a bit more. Lee left to go see Jack and went to see her nieces and nephews.

Jack and Jackie texted back and forth for a bit. both hoping things would be normal again. the hole family were fighting for Jack. and they would continue to until Jack was in remission.as jack and Jackie laid in bed on separate floors their thoughts were similar. They wanted to see their kids and they wanted everything to be normal again.. Jackie fell asleep dreaming of normal as Jack laid awake thinking of how grateful he was for his wife kids and siblings. he rolled over to read some of the letters from his nieces and nephews and his own kids. Jack fell asleep feeling very loved and grateful he was part of a big loving family