Prolouge

Jessica Cathcart, age 17, brown hair, green eyes , was once a happy wholesome girl. But now she has been stricken with an indescribable amount of grief as she has to deal with her sister Samantha's death . Besides her parents Samantha was the only person inside the pack house Jessica actually knew as blood relatives . What made it worse is she witnessed the whole thing through her own eyes.

Samantha was killed by a freak accident my parents would love to call it. But in actuality her mate Tristen was trying to protect her and died in the process. While she no longer desired to live she let the supposed "rogue" wolf kill her as well .

I might not know what it feels like to have a mate, but i don't think it was serious enough to die over .

Anyways, i don't really want a mate . The thought of being tied down to one person seemingly not worth it .(sigh) If i could just live my life without getting picked on . Besides being now the only child of the Alpha of the Red Moon Pack i was now forced to go find my mate . The thought of it made my wolf purr but me sulk in pure disgust and agony . And to top all of this off i was tostart the new school today. Just my luck maybe no one notice me and just leave me be. I said with hope knowing that it was an irritable thought . They all made fun of my ass. They called me "Jess the fat ass mess." I only had one friend at my old school and now that i was transferring she was heartbroken . I just let her be. I didn't talk to her or even look at her or anybody else as my last few minutes of school flew by. I grabbed my keys jumped in my all red Porsche amd drove away. Never to return to that ungodly place .