1

I jumped in my bed and breathed out a huge sigh. I might not enjoy my school but why did i have to transfer . Do my parents not realize my sister just died leaving me up for the Alpha position ? Meaning i was doomed to find my mate. "Hmph." I don't want to meet him i don't want to switch schools and i damn sure dont want to be Alpha ! Rolling my eyes at my thoughts i got up took a shower and got ready for dinner.

Dinner was usually quiet. Ever since my sisters passing there has been little joy around the place . My mom Lisa Cathcart and father Allen Cathcart really loved my sister dearly. They had just welcomed her and her mate to move back into the pack house until the accident occurred.

My father always stared at the empty seat that used to be my sisters . As dis my mom. My sister has been disceased for at least 6 months now. And i have still yet to get over it . Even though i am coping better then my parents doesn't mean i don't miss her. As they sat there with a look of pure depression i let out a heavy sigh gaining their attention. "Jessica dear, whats the matter," my mom said with her usual sweet and sensitive voice. "It's just it's been at least 6 months can you guys please for god sakes drop the stares at the empty chairs already?" I didn't notice the tears coming from my eyes i was determined to get them to know it was not the end.

My mother looked at me taken aback from what i had just said. " Jessica we know it's just that we mi-" she was cut off by my loud yelling. "Look i know you miss her i miss her to god damn it! I miss everything about her ! But at least i have learned that the Moon Goddess has taken care of her and keeps her under her wing ! Listen we have to get through this together not seperatly like we've been doing. Understand?" I didn't notice the strong tone i was using and the slick Alpha tone as well until my dad looked at me with proudness gleaming in his eyes . "Yes dear" he said a smile appearing on his face "together" as he looked at mom she nodded her head in complete agreement as a smile tugged at her lips as well.