13

"Jessica" i awoke to a grinning Cayden who had a stack if pancakes in his hand. "Aweee are those for me" considering our actions of last night i would think they were. "Yea and i was hoping we could talk about something when you get done eating." I looked at him puzzled but nodded and excepted the pancakes . I didn't know i was that hungry until i looked at the empty plate. I grinned at Cayden who let out a husky chuckle and took the plate back down to the kitchen.

While he did that i slipped into the shower . I wasn't in for that long i got out wrapped in only a towel and put on some make up. I wore black eyeliner mascara and a swipe of lipgloss. I let my hair tumble down to the small of my back and admired my mark. It was beautiful . I hadn't imagine mating could feel that good. To have someone that would always look over you. You would never have to worry about a thing. After i snapped out of my love filled trance i stepped out of the shower to see Cayden still wasn't back yet and i missed him. So i quickly got dressed in a light blue sweat shirt that hung off left shoulder, covering my mark with my hair, and some black skinny jeans with a pair of matching light blue pumps and walked downstairs.

When i finally reached the kitchen i noticed that Cayden was no where to be found only Becca and Collin sat at the table sending each other googlie eyes and what not. "Becca have you seen Cayden?" "Yea i thi- OH MY GOD YOU GUYS MATED ?!!" I looked around the room my face turning bright red. "Jess !?" "Ughhh fine yes we did!" Becca's face lit up and she rushed me into a bear hug. "Yesss !" She screamed while spinning me around. I squealed "Becca i can't breath!" She put me down and bowed "sorry LUNA" She put so much emphasis on that word i couldn't help but shoot her a death glare. "I'm so not your luna yet" and she broke out into an uproar of giggles.

I found Becca had been hugging the crap out of me a lot latey i would have to discuss that with her and my doctor, but first where in the fuck was Cayden? "Becca now where is Cayden?" "He went to handle some business he said he should be back in a few hours and he said for you to be ready for the party tonight at around 7 " Holy fuck i had completely forgot about the party he had told me about just a few days ago. That sneaky little bastard had all this planned out didn't he. "He can be so sneaky sometimes" i smirked at Becca hugged her and went back upstairs

I hadn't even noticed the time. I had been asleep all day and im guessing Cayden had woken me up around 4. It was now 5 and i had a hour to do away with. I got my purse and my keys and went to my house. When i got there i was greeted by my mom and she instantly looked at my neck. "Jess how could you!! I told you no sex before marriage." A look of disappointment flew over her face. I only gave her a crooked smile as we sat at the table. "Mom we really haven't talked in a while." I gave her a surrendering gesture to make sure she saw the engagement band on my finger. Her face lit up and she flew out of her seat and was in front of me hugging and kissing me in no time. "Yess! Yess! Yess! Finally !!!" I couldn't even laugh it was just so ridiculous the way she sounded. When she finally let me go my dad came in. "What's all the fuss about?" He said looking puzzled. "Dad i umm..... Im getting married.... And i'm fully mated......" He looked at me with wallowing tears in his eyes. He to hugged me "Darling i couldn't be more proud"

It had been about half a hour of me talking to my parents about me and Cayden i talked them into letting me go ahead and pack my things. They had helped and in the other half hour we had all my stuff packed and on its way to my new home. They stood in front of the house crying boat loads of tears and waving there goodbyes. My father was happy he could finally retire but i didn't know if i was ready to become a luna just yet.Doubt clouded my mind as i had my old maids help me bring all of my stuff into me and Cayden's room.

I unpacked everything but a short black strapless dress and a pair of black strappy stilettos i jumped in the shower beyond confused. I began to think what if he wouldn't be happy with me bringing my stuff here . What if he wouldn't be happy with me being here all day every day. I just couldn't take what ifing my self any more and let the hot water pour over my tan skin. I washed my self and got out. I applied a black smokey eye and some red lipstick and blush to my face. I stepped out of the shower and pulled the dress over my head it clung to my every curve. It was just beautiful. I was happy with my ass now no one had picked on it since i was in high school and Cayden absolutely loved it. I let my hair go natural and put on the black stilettos. It was now 6:45 and i heard people pulling up and loud music. When i was about to open the door Cayden opened it and i almost fell back but he caught me. "Hello there gorgeous" i couldn't believe how good he looked. Jeeze i could just eat him up right about now. His all black shirt clung to every single muscle and peck while his light was jeans made his ass look so good. "Where've you been?" "I had to handle some business with my parents. Sorry babe" he kissed forehead. "Exactly why are we having this part and what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked confused. " This is your 'bring on the luna party' its a party where you meet all the pack members and this is the time we merge packs and also the time i become alpha. Don't worry i invited your pack and parents. And i wanted to talk to you and tell you to bring all of your stuff over here from your old pack house."he said with a little mischief in his voice. I stood there in shock all the earlier doubts flushed down the drain. "Already did" i shot him a smile and he grabbed me in a long kiss rubbing is finger over my mark making me moan and shiver in pleasure. He nipped my bottom lip making me whimper as he pulled away and grabbed my hand and entwined it in his as we proceeded down the stair case to the party.