9

Waking up to Cayden's beautiful eyes looking at me had to have given my the best feeling in the world. I had never been this happy. Even when my sister was alive this even topped the feeling of my sisters presence. "Goodmorning babe." Jace said with a beautiful grin. "Goodmorning,what time is it?" I asked as i sat up. " 12:30" realizing we had slept through most of the day i laughed. The memories of last night flooding back to me all to quickly . My eyes widened and we soon soothed as Cayden turned me around with a worried expression across his face. "Babe its nothing." I said while placing a hand on his bare chest. Oh God he was hot ! Then he only had on his boxers making me bite my lip. I could tell he had began to like me taking him in with my eyes as he smirked and kissed me.

As the kiss depened i realized i didn't have on any clothes. Not that it mattered as last night he saw me completely naked. With only boxers between us i started grinding my core against his newly formed erection. Causing him to tense an look down at me. "Jess, your not ready." I pouted at his words. "So. Y-you don't want m-me?" It took all my strength not to cry. "Jess you know that isn't true i want you more than anything, but your not ready to be marked." I sighed and nodded rolling from underneath him.

After a long shower i dressed in a pink pastel colored blouse and white shorts with white shorts. Deciding to straighten my hair and then curl it. After i was done i applied some eyeliner, mascara, and some peach flavored lipgloss i walked down stairs to see Cayden cooking with no shirt on. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Well hello sexy." I said as i placed a kiss on his back. He tensed and turned away from his cooking. "Seems like someone had a good shower." He said as he smiled down at me. "Yes babe and the sight of you cooking is more than enough to start my day off perfectly." I said as i grinned and he smirked. I kissed him and sat at the table with Becca.

After we ate- which was the best food of my life- Cayden and I went back upstairs and Cayden took a shower. I started watching tv until he got out. A little while later he stepped out of the shower in only a towel. I stared and took him all in. His chiseled body his gorgeous face and his amazingly clear blue eyes with endless depths." Jeeze ! I could just eat you up!" I said walking over to him. I placed a kiss on the nape of his neck and followe by wrapping my legs around his waist. Not a second later i was pinned against the wall . " This seems to be your favorite spot Cayden." I said while kissing him hard and passionately. He grunted in reply and walked over to the bed laying me down gently. The towel he had on dropped and my eyes damn near flew out of my skull. I couldn't believe it he was huge! Good God. I had to make him put on clothes before i couldn't control myself . He smirked and walked to his closet. His ass was totally perfect ! We eventually walked back downstairs and out to the back patio since we hadn't seen the outdoors in what seemed like forever.

My wolf purred as our mate put his hand on my lower back sending chills and heated sparks all through my body. "Gorgeous we need to talk." His eyes seemed to flash with anger and love. "Yea sure what is it babe?" I said coming out a little more concerned then i expected. "The rogue that killed your sister.... We found out who it was." My eyes turned black in pure hatred and fury. "Where-who i need to know!" He winced and spoke. "Calm down sweetie, h-he isn't a rogue as you thought." My jaw dropped and my mind wondered who it could be. My wolf was itching to come out but i suppressed my wolf and tried my best to speak. "Who is it Cayden?" His eyes were filled with worry and hate buy his words marked my heart forever. "I-it was Taylor...."