15

Waking up, yet again, in a hospital bed i noticed that i was alone. Sniffing the air told me Cayden had left not to long ago. I sat up a little to quickly and immediately regretted it. I felt dizzy and light headed and soon came face to face with the softness of the hospital pillow, and drifted back to sleep.

I woke up around two hours later to see Cayden curled into my side. He looked like he'd been through total hell! He had messy hair, his skin was as pale as the hospital sheets, and a five o'clock shadow. Well the five o'clock shadow made him look even hotter. I tried to slide out of the hospital bed to go use the bathroom, but i was instantly pulled back. "Jess your awake!" Cayden said his voice husky and full of sleep. I smiled "How long was i out for this time?" He looked at me with hunger as he and i both noticed where exactly his hand was. I quickly disregarded my wolf trying to jump his bones in the hospital bed. He blinked a couple of times calming himself down . "You were out for three months Jess." He sighed.

I paled. "T-three months!?" I exclaimed. "Yes, you were in acoma for three months." He said looking worriedly at me. I pulled him closer to me and whispered. "What happened?" Cayden winced at the question and mumbled. "You had drastic head trama. We think it was from the blow to the concrete you experienced with Taylor." I grew angry. "I'm going to kill that bitch." He winced at my words. "Chill Jess i just got you back. You are never going to have to go through this again." I smiled as he lifted me up bridal style and carried me to our room.

-

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE! AND I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER AND WITH LONGER CHAPTERS! Thanks

JASMINE