8

"Jessica?" Becca had called my name at the lunch table causing me to stop day dreaming. It had been three week since Cayden had met my parents. He has been over a lot since then, my mother really enjoys his company and so does my father and today would be the day i met his parents. I was day dreaming about how it would end up. All ending in failure i looked back to Becca. "Oh huh?" "What are you thinking about in that thick skull of yours?" Since Cayden and Collin and all the other males had missed school today on official "Beta" business it was just me and Becca today. " Just meeting your parents.... Im really nervous". "Don't be silly !" "Why not? How am i supposed to know that they will like me?" "My mom is really sweet and she'll know if she'll like you she seems to since if your a good person or not, and my father goes along with anything my mom says so your practically in the clear" she stated with a big cheesy grin. Causing me to feel a lot better about the upcoming event.

The day went by quick as always. Today Becca had picked me up and taken me to school so i could ride back with her to see Cayden. The whole ride there she tried to calm my nerves but it didn't help one bit! So the rest of the ride i was mostly quiet.

When we finally got there Cayden was standing at the door looking extremely sexy as always. Hair tosseled into a 'i just woke up' look a black shirt that was like a second skin showing off his muscles and a pair of low riding jeans. Boy was i lucky ! I basically power walked into his arms.

We walked inside with his arm around my waist and mine around his. We were in the hall and i could hear his parents talking . I stopped and almost froze. I was in shock i didn't know how they'd react to me. "It's okay Jess im here and no matter what they think your still going to be here with me." He gave me a reassuring smile that made me relax and we continued into the kitchen.

"Mom , Dad. This is my mate Jessica Cathcart. Jessica this is my mother Theresa Ross and father Benjamin Ross." They both extended hands towards me and i took both of them and gave them a genuine smile "Nice to meet you Theresa and Benjamin". "Same to you Jessica." They said with cocky grins in unison. I felt a lot better as they continued to smile.

Later it was time for dinner. It only consisted of Cayden,Becca,Collin, their parents and I. Which i was relieved of i might add. We made really light small talk and everything. Giggling and laughter filled each conversation, mostly coming from the men. "So, Jessica tell us more about your parents." "Yes ma'am. Well my father and mother are named Lisa and Allen. They are the Luna and Alpha of the Red moon pack. Which i am Beta of." They stood and bowed in a gesture of respect as i did the same. "Well i guess we are going to have a merger of packs aren't we?" Caydens father asked with a glint of hope and happiness in his eyes. Me and Cayden just looked at each other and smiled.

The end of the night came quickly and everyone went up to their rooms with full tummies and tired eyes. Cayden and i went up to his room. We both took showers me going last. This had become a weekly thing now. I actually had some of my clothes over here now. I dressed in a pink Victoria Secret tank with matching white and pink shorts. I walked out of the bathroom to see Cayden channel surfing. He gazed at me with lust filled eyes . I jumped into his arms and giggled. "Why must you be such a tease Jess" Cayden asked between kisses. "Im not one your just imagining things" i said as i grinned through the kisses and kissed him back. The kisses soon deepened. Cayden began planting kisses on my lower neck where my mark was to be placed. He looked at me eyes now pitch black. I couldn't help but smirk. As soon as i did that he ripped my shirt off. Planting kisses down my chest in between my breasts and futher down. He began trailing his tongue down my stomach and back up. Causing me to moan which was muffled by a kiss he then lowered my shorts and pulled them off. He began proceeding the same steps only this time planting soft kisses on my inner thighs. I moaned in delight and my wolf purred with satisfaction from his touch. Before i knew it he had my silk panties in his teeth and i lay there exposed. "Is this what you wan Jess?" "Y-yes" i stated between moans. Began kissing back up my stomach and down again skipping where i needed his lips the most.

"Cayden!" I moaned trying to get him to stop teasing . He only looked up and smirked continuing what he was doing . Which seemed like years later he finally rubbed my tender clit. Causing me to gasp he caught the gasp with his lips hotly pressed against mine. "Jess! Your so wet" he purred in my ear causing me to blush. He soon began to caress my folds and fondle me so pleasurably. Deepening the kiss he pushed a single finger in me causing me to gasp only for him to slip his tongue in my mouth. He plunged his finger in and out of me making continuous moans to escape my lips.

I felt my stomach tighten and i moaned with pleasure again as he whispered into my ear "you ready Jess" "what d-do you m-mean" i managed to moan out as i was confused as to what he meant. But i soon found my answer as he grabbed for my clit and two fingers surged inside of me followed swiftly by my release. I smiled in pure satisfaction and laid back on the bed and drifted to sleep.