Chapter 3!

Please leave comments and ignore my writing mistakes! I love you guys who are reading xxx

***

One week in a bloody sling! Harry groaned and rolled onto his stomach. He was perched on a nurse's bed in a cold and stuff room. Niall had left two minutes ago. He had protested to stay but the nurse told him that he needed to go back and participate in camp activities and that Harry would be fine. A large black telephone was handed over to Harry after the nurse talked in it for a few minutes. "Hi Mum." Harry whispered sheepishly.

"Oh my sweet baby! Are you okay, sweetheart?" Anne asked in a panicked voice.

"Yeah. Yeah, Mum, I'm fine." Harry told her.

"Oh honey! I can't leave you alone for a day without you hiring yourself. Is it serious? Do I need to come get you?"

"NO! No, mum! I'm fine. I'm just gonna have to be in a sling for the rest of this week and no footie until the third week." Harry's gut wrenched realizing he was going to miss out on lots of fun. "You sure?" Anne asked. "Positive." He replied.

Harry heard his mother take a deep breath and there was the low him of the TV behind her. "On your first day, too. I'm sorry." Harry nodded but he realized he was on the phone and his mum couldn't see him. "Yeah. It'll be fine, though. Good camp sorry huh?"

"Oh yes. Alright, honey. I have to go but please don't do anymore stupid things. I don't want to see my baby boy all bandaged up when I come to pick him up." 

"He won't be." Harry smiled.

"Alright. Well good luck, love bug!"

"Bye Mum! I love you!" Harry whispered and the other line went silent. Harry held up the phone for a second longer than necessary before handing it back to the nice nurse.

"Alright, kiddo. Let's get you all fixed up!" The nurse smiled, holding up a bandage roll and an ugly looking blue sling. Harry frowned. "This is gonna be fun."

Harry had to stay at the nurses station over night and was not allowed back until the free time of that day (One day after he got injured) because they needed to check his head to make sure he didn't have a concussion too after he got sick that night. He hadn't seen his friends in a full 24 hours, though Nick and Ty sent handmade notes and Niall sent food. Of course. Harry was gripping the blue leather bed with his left hand and dangling his feet over the edge. His sneakers had been pulled back over his socks and he was wearing a new black and white t-shirt. His shoulders were wrapped up in white bandages across his shoulder blades. His right arm was positioned at a 90-degree angle across his sternum and his forearm was held there in an ugly blue sling. Some of the pain had subsided, but Harry still couldn't move his right shoulder without wincing with pain.

The wooden door slammed shut and Harry looked up. The nice nurse came waddling over to him and rested her palm on his forehead. She smiled. "No temperature. That's good. And your arm's doing okay?"

"Mmhmm." Harry nodded.

"Good. Well, I think you can go, kiddo. But make sure not to do any activities alright?"

"Not even arts and crafts?" Harry joked.

The nurse smirked and helped him up. "Go on! It's free time so try to meet up with some of your friends."

"Thanks." Harry said as he kicked open the screen door and stepped outside. The sun blinded him momentarily. Harry hadn't been outside for 24hours and his pupils were not used to the blaring sun. Harry went to lift his arm to block out the glare but was instantly stopped with searing pain. "Dammit." He breathed.thus is gonna be annoying."