Chapter ten

This chapter is a little shorter and YES! There is swearing. I'm sorry if you guys don't like it. I hope you still like the story at least. LARRY OVERLOAD COMING SOON! :) xxx

***

Harry didn't think it could get any worse until Ty came bounding up to him at dinner. Niall had dragged him, against his wishes, into the crowded Dinning Hall swarmed with rain-soaked boys. Harry kept his eyes on his socks the entire way to the back of the room and to their cabin's designated dinner table. Zayn and Liam mumbled a few hellos but nothing more. Harry didn't even realize Louis was there because he didn't say a word. Mike was smiling cheerfully and clapped Harry on the shoulder.

"You alright, kiddo?" Mike ginned widely. "The boys said you'd disappeared. You feeling okay?"

"'M fine." Harry mumbled as he took a seat between Niall and Mike.

The silence was almost the loudest thing Harry had ever heard. He didn't even know what the meal was because he wasn't the slightest bit hungry. He just wanted a nice cup of cocoa, to be wrapped up in a blanket on his living room couch, and watch a really cliché, sad movie like The Notebook. He didn't want to be here. Embarrassed out of his mind, sitting close to Louis who had just gone into 'Hulk mode' because Nick had kissed Harry, and Nick was somewhere in that room at the minute.

Harry really, really, just wanted to go home.

"Harry!" A chuckle came from behind him suddenly.

Harry turned around quickly and was met with the sight of Ty. He wasn't with Nick, which was good. He was dressed in a soaking wet orange t-shirt and a pair of camo shorts. He had an already bitten green apple in his hand and took another large bight before Harry spoke up.

"Hi Ty." Harry whispered sadly.

Ty didn't seem to pick up on Harry depressed tone. "Is it true!?"

"What true?" Harry asked, though he could care less about what Ty was talking about.

"You know ... how Nick kissed you!" Ty smiled, taking a third bite from his apple.

Harry's eyes widened and he gripped Niall's knee for support. "H – How did you find out?"

"'Cause I dared him to do it! So ... did you kiss or not!?" Ty spoke nonchalantly.

Harry almost threw up right there. He couldn't breathe. His insides tightened and his throat felt like sand paper. It was all a dare!?

Harry lost his first kiss for a FUCKING DARE!?
"Harry, c'mon. I need an answer. I bet Nick twenty bucks he wouldn't kiss you. I'm a reasonable man. I need to know if he did or not!" Ty took three consecutive bites of his apple.

Harry sat there dumbfounded, feeling like he might cry again, but he knew he had cried away all the tears he could muster in a day.

Harry felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked over to see Niall, who was now tuned into their conversation.

"You dared Nick to kiss Harry!?" Niall asked, completely shocked. "Why the hell would you do that!?"

Ty shrugged and had another bite. "I dunno. They're both gay so ... might as well have some fun with it."

"FUN!?" Liam snapped from behind Harry. "FUN!? NICK EMBARASSED THE SHIT OUT OF HARRY WHEN THEY KISSED!"

Ty almost choked on his apple and his eyes glowed in a smile. "SO THEY DID KISS! DAMMIT, NICK'S GOOD!"