Chapter 6!

Harry would never forget his fifteenth birthday. It was Thursday July 19th and Harry had met up with Louis at the football field during free time. He usually spent his free times with Nick, Ty, and Niall (sometimes Liam and Zayn), but that day Louis made Harry promise to come to his practice.

Harry didn't mind. Over the past week he and Louis had become best friends, just as they promised to. Of course Harry would still spend a good amount of time with Niall, but Louis would join them a lot now. Niall was fine with it. He wanted all the boys to be best friends, which seemed to be happening, but what Niall didn't know was that Harry had a crush on Louis. He didn't just want to be Louis' friend.

Anyway, Louis and Harry had been hanging out more and more: relaxing on each other's bunks, passing notes back and forth at night through the crack in the bed, stealing one another's food from their plates at meals, and racing each other at everything. And Harry meant everything. They competed to see who would reach the toilet first. They would compete for the last chicken nugget. They would compete for the first one into the lake and to be the last one out. (Harry usually won because Louis got cold easily).

The day before Harry's fifteenth birthday all the boys were in their cabin for rest hour. Harry felt the continuous beat of the football against the underside of his mattress as Louis threw it up and down. Harry fell into a daze and didn't realize the brief moment that the rhythm stopped. Soon he felt a tap on his shoulder. He jumped and rolled over to where the tap had come from. He smiled, looking down the crack between his bunk and Louis' bunk. He saw Louis fingers clasped around a ripped piece of paper. Harry snatched it up and unfolded it. Harry read the note clearly written in Louis' messy handwriting.

Hi almost birthday boy! Please come meet me

at the football field tomorrow during free time. Don't

ask me what it is because it's a surprise.

-Louis :)

Harry smiled and fumbled for the blue ballpoint pen he kept on the shelf in his wall just incase they did write notes.

I hate surprises, Lou. But fine, I'll come.

-Harry :)

Now Harry was at the field and he was starting to get scared. He absolutely hated surprises. Because A) he didn't know whether it was a really good surprise, just a good surprise, a bad surprise, or a terrible surprise and B) he didn't know what he was going to have to do and didn't want to look like and idiot.

But it was Louis. Harry couldn't say no to Louis. He was like a drug. A very cute, adorable, hot looking drug.

Harry shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked out onto the green turf. He still hadn't played any football since his injury but on Saturday he could start again.

Louis saw Harry before he even shouted his name.

"CURLY!" Louis smiled, swinging his bag over his shoulder and sprinting to meet up with Harry.

"'Sup Lou. Have a nice practice?" Harry asked, taking Louis' water bottle from him and taking a large gulp.

Louis didn't answer until Harry was done drinking. Harry turned, wiping the excess water from his lips, and caught Louis staring at him. Harry stepped back a little, feeling self-conscious. Louis' eyes made him feel that way.

"Uh ... Louis?" Harry waved his palm.

Louis' eyes unglazed and he shook his head slightly. "I ... Uh ... sorry. Yeah. Yeah, practice was great."